The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Yeah these are nice. Leather is soft. Didn't know the pink swoosh was 3m. I also ordered the limes but those are delayed.
20200826_150611.jpg
20200826_150545.jpg

Obsidians aren't available on nike UK as far as i can see. Do you mean the black blue pair?

my bad man I mustve missed the notification, it was these I was referring to

literally just received mine this morning and they felt a big snug, checked online, my size was sold out and the price was lower... smh

ahhh damn. I ordered the jewels like two days ago for £86 and again for £60, when they further dropped. Got lucky on the restock. Coincidentally the first pair have a nasty scuff, hoping the second ones are better. The sizes seem to be randomly reappearing so you might be able to luck out on yours

Last edited:

Sail Cork & DNA Ch.1 in Purple are also on Nike Jp’s further reduction sale right now and they are at ¥6,999 which is approx. $66 until 30th. Not FSR, but only lacking few sizes.

Copped the former on ¥7,999 ($75) when they did the same kind of sale 2 months ago thinking that this is got to be the steal of the year.... Guess it was only the right decision for these Blue Corks now...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 907
Sail Cork & DNA Ch.1 in Purple are also on Nike Jp’s further reduction sale right now and they are at ¥6,999 which is approx. $66 until 30th. Not FSR, but only lacking few sizes. Copped the former on ¥7,999 ($75) when they did the same kind of sale 2 months ago thinking that this is got to be the steal of the year....
Guess it was only the right decision for these Blue Corks now...
I need to get a Japanese mailbox that will forward to the US.

Back
Top Bottom