The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

tenor.gif

Lol yeah I don't want that ugly *** shroud, just wanted the dope color options for the regular shoe. modus47 modus47 can you post a link, for some reason mine says not available and then it keeps linking me to the UK site.

I got my infrareds from ID4shoes yesterday. Quality was perfect. Took 3 days to get to me in Kentucky from Taiwan. Amazing. Gonna be hard not to buy a bunch more pairs on release day. Best retro of any shoe in a long time.
I announced that I did that too a couple pages ago, and I was called a "sucker" and "classic sneakerhead mentality", which is cool. I got my pair and they are perfect condition and look amazing. For $50 over retail and having them in hand and secured? Well worth it.

I announced that I did that too a couple pages ago, and I was called a "sucker" and "classic sneakerhead mentality", which is cool. I got my pair and they are perfect condition and look amazing. For $50 over retail and having them in hand and secured? Well worth it.

Add me to the list. Just cracked the box and lawd this is the best iteration of the Infrareds that I’ve ever owned. Will be rocked expeditiously.

Just gotta secure a couple more pairs and I’ll be set for awhile....

Back
Top Bottom