The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Am i out of my mind thinking infas will hit disco? I think theres a chance, assuming they made the other colorways in numbers, and with the $140 price tag

Nike isnt stupid enough to make these in those type of numbers. If discounts are gonna be available it’s because a store allows it from the get. Dont see these sitting around long enough to go on sale.

They may hit discount in random, scattered sizes like 8.5. But the popular sizes will probably be gone by then. There are a lot of places releasing them, but I’m curious how many size runs these boutiques got. Probably not much.

Then again, footsites and FNL will have them, so....

6509DA2F-7E0F-47AA-A027-3ED35CE426EF.png

The smart move is purchasing them from Nike. IF they happen to go on sale in the future elsewhere, return the original pair to Nike. Nike has the best return policy. If you don't wear them for X amount of months, you can get your full refund back.

This is definitely the move. Got my lasers from Nike and about to return them and get a discounted pair from somewhere else.

Went to my local Foot Locker, Finishline, and Olympia Sports (regional spot if you're unfamiliar) and none of them are getting Radiant Reds/Infrareds.

Gave the SKU and had them check their systems.

Went to my local Foot Locker, Finishline, and Olympia Sports (regional spot if you're unfamiliar) and none of them are getting Radiant Reds/Infrareds.

Gave the SKU and had them check their systems.
Yeah, pretty much the same story here. Every store I went to was acting confused as to if they were getting them or not. I guess online is the best bet.

First post in a year on NT, had to come back for the infrared 90s. Had to stop purchasing sneakers due to life situation, but can't resist these. Hopefully they don't sell out instantly on SNKRS tomorrow as I may not be able to sneak off from work right at 10. Super excited!

hit a 6.5 in a sneaker room raffle.
Can’t decide wether to pay the invoice or wait for Nike.

I think these will be easy.

Back
Top Bottom