The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Third pair of Infrareds arrived today, along with my two Laser Blue's from the Oneness sale. I'm set on 90s for the next 5+ years.
IMG_0021.png

IMG_0033.png
1605740566870.png

To chime in on the shoe vs stock debate:

To take a large position in a particular sneaker is not easily possible. Beyond that, if you were to stock pile say 200 pairs of curry at $80, do you really have 200 buyers at $200? Your stash is not easily made liquid again. Volume on those shoes is a few a month. Or..... I can instead go in my TD app and with a few clicks buy or sell in seconds.

People that aim to make money on sneakers with a $25 gain here and there after driving around town to try to box it up and then dropping it at UPS as an investment strategy are making a serious mistake in their financial future. Do it the tried and true way with a brokerage app, which are all free at this point, and if you see a few opportunities on shoes here and there go for it, but don’t make that the priority.

Some steals to be had in the nike eu sale.

287FDAAF-8E1D-494F-916A-0A16CD253488.jpeg
Nike-JP is also doing selected Life Style items on sale until the Sunday. 30% off if you copped more than 2 items which means..., Obsidian in my size can be obtained for $50 if I can find something other to copp....

I’m looking for a size 9 too. Hopefully FNL doesn’t cancel my order. I placed it this morning and haven’t received anything from them yet

To chime in on the shoe vs stock debate:

To take a large position in a particular sneaker is not easily possible. Beyond that, if you were to stock pile say 200 pairs of curry at $80, do you really have 200 buyers at $200? Your stash is not easily made liquid again. Volume on those shoes is a few a month. Or..... I can instead go in my TD app and with a few clicks buy or sell in seconds.

People that aim to make money on sneakers with a $25 gain here and there after driving around town to try to box it up and then dropping it at UPS as an investment strategy are making a serious mistake in their financial future. Do it the tried and true way with a brokerage app, which are all free at this point, and if you see a few opportunities on shoes here and there go for it, but don’t make that the priority.
Oh I wasn't saying to make your entire portfolio sneakers. Sorry if it came across that way. But putting a little here and there into certain shoes that will show a 100% or more growth in a year isn't wild. As for Curry, there's 20 bids at $200 or more, all between size 9 and 11. $80 to $200 in 18 months is solid. Definitely not a priority, just a side game to play with. And it makes me feel better about the shoes I hoard for no good reason.

Wait...if you're a mens 11, how did you fit in a womens 11 if thats an equivalent of a mens 9.5?

so the left shoe is more comfortable than the right shoe. both are tight, but the right feels tighter that said, I can get my foot in them and walk around for a couple of hours and it's not that bad.

I've had a couple of other bike shoes like that, both sb dunks: the mondrians from 2008 and the reese forbes highs from 2017. I wound up getting both in a 10. The mondrians feel ok, and the Reese Forbes fit pretty great.

Oddly enough, I had a 2010 pair of laser blues in 10.5 I could hardly wear because they felt too tight. Same with a 10.5 of Scream Green Huaraches.

On a side note, if anyone needs a size 11, I've got 3 pairs that could either go back to the store or to someone here in need.

Had this happen over the summer with some Agassi apparel from Nike. Same exact tracking number, etc, seemed like a duplicate of my order. No complaints here :wink:
Want to unload the extras? I wanted that stuff and missed out.

Got some nby in. Very disappointed in the duck camo, very dull in person like mentioned before and one shoe it’s already peeling/torn right out the box. Gonna return those. The white ripstop camo and 97s (I know wrong thread) turned out well

Attachments

• 2700C687-E79D-4A7D-BEA8-E3CDCE8A192D.jpeg
    2700C687-E79D-4A7D-BEA8-E3CDCE8A192D.jpeg
    444.8 KB · Views: 415
  • 41536095-CDCF-48DD-B2E8-039D81B0D906.jpeg
    41536095-CDCF-48DD-B2E8-039D81B0D906.jpeg
    317.3 KB · Views: 408
Back
Top Bottom