The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Anyone know where I can get the infrared size 10,5 in HK? Or if someone have extra pair to sell ? This release was a mystery for me, don’t know what happened:nerd:

sold out on sneakers app, unbelieveable , so secured 3 pair at asfaltgold and bstn with free shipping . still got stock left 15 minutes ago

Dang overkill’s charging quite a premium. 150 euro is like 180 usd
Yup it worked out to be £10 more than retail. Not a big deal to me considering how unhappy I would’ve been not to get them. Of course offspring had a full size run after I placed the order. Got two pairs now! :evil:

Think offspring have restocked, wasnt showing 8.5UK earlier and 9UK were out of stock - both now available. Got my pair in, hopefully no issues.

Alright, I’m good on AM90’s for awhile

28A52713-C4DF-4189-8B8A-BF1B8778F79B.jpeg

Still my favorite 90s of the year.

Didn't know NDC was gonna do a raffle, so got an L.
Have an account at Asphaltgold but site just couldn't finish the purchasing process for some reason. At some point I had 3 pairs in cart (which I didn't want). They are still showing full size range now but I cannot imagine that being correct.

So I managed to get through on Titolo and after some struggles secured a second pair at Overkill. Let's hope these will not be cancelled.

Overkill still shows a few sizes in stock, and so does AfewStore, and Offspring UK.

I personally got both. Your right though with age you definitely appreciate the comfort of an air max over a pair of Jordans. Most of us will have seen multiple cycles of jordan retros in our lifetime so the nostalgia of having these pairs isn't as strong or we have the previous retros anyway.

I was sitting on SNKRS staring at the fire red 4s in my size but just couldn't bite. Happy with my infrared 90s! Maybe it's just me, but as I've gotten older, I find myself appreciating air maxes more than a lot of the jordan brand.

The stress of most Jordans isn't worth it. I own a **** ton of Jordans I never thought I would. Starting to really consider only messing with AM at this point.

Back
Top Bottom