The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

387EC8F7-B6C1-4D2C-A564-1BD459378B64.png
Trash.

Managed to scoop up two pairs of the infrareds

struck out on snkrs to my surprise but hit on End and also scooped off Offspring

^ I could be wrong here but I think they're NBY's.

Edit: Can't find them on NDC now, I remember they were $160

Edit 2: Never mind, found them. Some options have been updated

Last edited:
^ I could be wrong here but I think they're NBY's.

Edit: Can't find them on NDC now, I remember they were $160

Edit 2: Never mind, found them. Some options have been updated
Good looking out, trying to recreate lol. His color scheme is nice.

Hello!

I received my first pair out of two today from Yme in Oslo (I'm in Sweden). US11.5. They're pretty good but not perfect. The right foot toebox is a little wrinkly, but not nearly as bad as I've seen online, so this is not nitpicking or anything. It looks a lot worse though when you actually walk in them. Left foot is perfect. I will keep them regardless because I always get wrinkles over time because of my long (egyptian) big toe.

Almost all YouTube vids and pictures I've seen with a wrinkly toebox has it on the right foot. Is it common practice to produce right and left shoes at different factories?
And has this been an issue on previous releases e.g. 2015? I know that the recrafts from earlier this year had it.

I'm waiting for a second pair from a different retailer (SNS).

IMG_0248.jpeg

Oh and also, these are 100% synthetic for those few who might wonder. See photo with the materials sticker, no leather hide symbol! Why I mention this is because reviewers and even Nike themselves rarely report correct materials but it is so easy to determine whether there's real leather or suede by just checking this little sticker. How anyone can actually think this is real suede beats me though, but many YouTube reviews say it's suede and leather.

IMG_0249.jpeg

I purchased off FTL Canada on release date and still haven't received any shipping on it. Called them and they can't even help me out. Super frustrated at this point not sure if I should cancel it or just wait and see.
my wife even got a pair on release date for me too sending it to a different address and no shipping confirmation

Does FTL cancel multiple pairs in one order? I had to double up and grabbed one for the bro in law...

Back
Top Bottom