The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

New Pic
20201222_135216.jpg
20201222_135216.jpg

These were GRs? IDs?

I finally took pictures and put them outside my boxes, nothing worse than having to look thru 60+ boxes trying to find the sneakers you want to wear when you are already running late. It worked out pretty good, took the pics on a white blanket & sent them to CVS online. 2 hour pickup, they had a promo 9 cents per picture if you printed over 100 so I made doubles... came to like 10 bucks. It worked out better than I expected, should help out a lot. Do you guys do anything similar to this?

20201222_143532_2.jpg

I finally took pictures and put them outside my boxes, nothing worse than having to look thru 60+ boxes trying to find the sneakers you want to wear when you are already running late. It worked out pretty good, took the pics on a white blanket & sent them to CVS online. 2 hour pickup, they had a promo 9 cents per picture if you printed over 100 so I made doubles... came to like 10 bucks. It worked out better than I expected, should help out a lot. Do you guys do anything similar to this?

20201222_143532_2.jpg
Not yet, but I've been thinking about how to do it. I don't have a printer, or a cvs/kinkos/whatever in my town, so I've been trying to figure it out. Gonna need to do something soon though, this **** is getting difficult!
20201222_123521.jpg

Not yet, but I've been thinking about how to do it. I don't have a printer, or a cvs/kinkos/whatever in my town, so I've been trying to figure it out. Gonna need to do something soon though, this **** is getting difficult!
20201222_123521.jpg

I'm sure there's some website out there that will deliver if CVS doesn't or you can't get to one. Basically I took all the photos on my phone, went to my google photos on the PC & downloaded them all in 1 shot. I went onto the CVS site, made an account, and then uploaded all the photos into an album on their website. Then I just chose how many and what size, and it was ready in 2 hours. I think Target delivers, shutterfly and those type of sites also. Google photos I think has some option to order photos right thru the app. The size i got was 4x6 & the only thing I would have done different is getting the shoe lower on the photo, not centering them in the picture. You can see the top of the shoe in my picture is cut off and the bottom has blank space.

CZ2908-100

tfydyv.jpg

tyfuyh.jpg

yitfytu.jpg

iyrtdyv.jpg

iydyjvu.jpg

oufyufu.jpg

rtydfuygu.jpg

ydfyyh.jpg

****in bipolar company why the **** add those neon airbags??? How the **** it is difficult to make them white????

I've waited for these a very long time they are my second best sneaker all time after the BWs...Infrareds and LBs were apetizers, the Spruces are the main dish for me but because of some incompetent Nike designers I can't have them...

**** Nike they can't and never get 100% of the job correctly and thats how they make us addicts to their sneakers :smh:

Won't buy any crappy Spruces with ****ty neon airbags and no crappy retro BWs as well. I'm already paying 150+ for plastic shoes at least make them look like the OG plastic shoes :smh:

Think 90s/III’s are the retro of the year?

out of all my favorite retros of the year; chlorophyll trainers, flint 13, fire red 4s and 5s, air max 3 radiant red, neon uptempos, jp navy jordan 1, OG neon 95...id have to say the air max 3 radiant red are the retro of the year simply due to how true to the OG the shoe was. no detail was left out and there wasnt much the purists could nit pick about aside from availability. it is one of, if not the most true to OG retro ive ever seen in my 20+ years of sneaker collecting.

People are really that upset about the bubble color? I honestly think it looks better, there's enough white on that shoe already. Maybe it's because I didn't have this colorway 30 years ago but I don't have a problem with it at all, then again I'm not as concerned about a 1:1 retro as I am just a good looking shoe. For those upset, can I ask why it's so important to you that you'd pass on an otherwise great looking shoe?

Even though it’s not an EXACT retro of the original Spruce cw, the Volt Air Unit makes it looks better to me. It complements the whole cw better, IMHO. Then again, I’m not a purist lol! I’d scoop them up if they ever hit the clearance for $50.

It’s like the Playoff AJ12 (my favorite Jordan of all time) Retro back in 2012. Nike/JB decided to change the color of the Jumpman at front of the outsole from Black to Red. A lot of purists were furious; however, I thought the move made the shoe look better overall.

People are really that upset about the bubble color? I honestly think it looks better, there's enough white on that shoe already. Maybe it's because I didn't have this colorway 30 years ago but I don't have a problem with it at all, then again I'm not as concerned about a 1:1 retro as I am just a good looking shoe. For those upset, can I ask why it's so important to you that you'd pass on an otherwise great looking shoe?

First and foremost it's not even a great looking shoe. Just noticed that the outsole is green instead of black. The green was way darker than this fluo green atrocity. It was more a forest green on the OGs. The yellow was less fluo than that also and darker.

I wanted to get the Spruces retro, not a fluo colorway inspired by them so it seems very logical for me to be upset by these and not getting them.

I really don't understand... they added the Nike international logo on the insole which proves attwntion to details. But they ca't get the colors right :smh:

Back
Top Bottom