The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Fellow Canadians (may ship to US also): LBs at 130 CAD (101 USD) with code BOXINGDAY2020

1CF092A6-3CC1-4C0A-A8E3-CD296571FA2E.jpeg

They are excellent. Been wearing my LBs a TON, haven’t started rocking the Radiants much yet but they’re the same. Arguably the best retro I’ve ever had. Looks, shape, comfort ... top notch.
After waiting nearly a month, my pair finally arrived today lol. They are very comfortable and got that 1990 vibe with them. That radiant red really pops in person.

9127B3FD-3A03-45B9-BA5C-3842267E53CB.jpeg

Scooped two LB’s and 1 Eggplant, free shipping over 200. Came out to $218 flat. Can’t beat that. Also have the concord/pinks for the same price, would of copped but not a huge fan of that cw, I like the more subdued eggplant cw.
954E9A33-B626-46F6-84BF-0E3EDDCD5AC1.png

Last edited:
They still have your size in eggplants and the concord’s.
I did see the eggplants they are cool, but I like the Laser better, although I remember people wearing the eggplants, they look familiar. As for the concords, I'm wondering if men wear these and if so I would want to see what they would match it with?

AIRMAXIIIIGREYCONCORD_1_1024x1024~2.jpg

The dark blue and grey are very masculine, which contrast to the pink.

Last edited:
I did see the eggplants they are cool, but I like the Laser better, although I remember people wearing the eggplants, they look familiar. As for the concords, I'm wondering if men wear these and if so I would want to see what they would match it with?

AIRMAXIIIIGREYCONCORD_1_1024x1024~2.jpg

The dark blue and grey are very masculine, which contrast to the pink.

I wore em with shorts.

A5B11EF5-1920-409F-B754-2178848E3C35.jpeg

Concords are the best out of the OG drops thus far, IMO. Yes, I know that sounds preposterous given the Infrared release. But I've had Infras over and over and over again--they're amazing, but nothing new. Same with the LBs.

Eggplants are dope, but the Concords are just on another level for me. The colors = classic 90's. Def may grab a third pair if they drop even more on NDC.

Dang missed the St. Alfred sale for Laser Blues :frown:
I missed out too friend. I also missed out on some $100 79 Tailwind OG's 😞 the other day

4r23n7.jpg

It put me in a somewhat of a negative mood, I'm embarrassed to admit. I didn't like that I felt that way about it, causing me to step back and examine the situation objectively, as in why is not aquiring said product making me feel lousy?

Now if I want it, I have to battle it out with some other dude like myself on StockX and pay possibly $50+ more, if I'm lucky😬

*This meme pictured makes me feel a little better about taking the loss 😌

Last edited:
I missed out too friend. I also missed out on some $100 79 Tailwind OG's 😞 the other day

4r23n7.jpg

It put me in a somewhat of a negative mood, I'm embarrassed to admit. I didn't like that I felt that way about it, causing me to step back and examine the situation objectively, as in why is not aquiring said product making me feel lousy?

Now if I want it, I have to battle it out with some other dude like myself on StockX and pay possibly $50+ more, if I'm lucky😬

*This meme pictured makes me feel a little better about taking the loss 😌

Nah don't feel bad man, it's impossible to watch all of these sites around the clock and catch the sales. I've tried to watch these things around the clock. You just have to get lucky that you see it at the right time.

Nah don't feel bad man, it's impossible to watch all of these sites around the clock and catch the sales. I've tried to watch these things around the clock. You just have to get lucky that you see it at the right time.

...and in the process, you may find other things to catch your eye. It never ends, does it 😂🤣

It all depends on how bad I really want it, I guess. 🤔

CZ2908-100

tfydyv.jpg

tyfuyh.jpg

yitfytu.jpg

iyrtdyv.jpg

iydyjvu.jpg

oufyufu.jpg

rtydfuygu.jpg

ydfyyh.jpg

I really looked forward to the retro of the spruces after the eggplants, laserblues, infrareds and concords. Because after those great releases Nike would not f*ck up the spruces wright? Well they did, I will not cop them at all. They don’t even look like the OG’s, the only picture I recognize something of the OG’s is the one picture from above (besides the wrong insole). The only thing Nike had to do was to get the eggplant mid- and outsole and change the little pink at the front to green. But no they thought at Nike-design: the outsole needs to be green instead of black, the airunit needs to be yellow instead of white, the insole needs to be changed to an International-version etc. etc. The problem with a colored airunit is that it will draw the attention to right side of the shoe, with a white airunit your eyes will look at the center of the shoes.

On the other hand: now Nike has forced me to check for a better release of the spruces the next 5 / 10 years, that is probably their goal. I can’t immagine someboby at Nike said: you did a great job designer, they really look like the OG’s!

Back
Top Bottom