The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

No, my order status says one pair fulfilled, one not shipped.

(Sorry, I know no one cares. Just warning folks if you ordered multiple. I dunno if they have inventory issues or what...)
Got shipping confirmation earlier today, both pairs I ordered shipped!

Hey NT fam could someone help me? im trying to enter the raffle on End for the air max 90 Valentine’s Day but not sure what UK size to pick, I figured since they are women’s this is what I came up with

Women’s UK 11.5 = Women’s US 13.5 = men’s US 12

Women’s UK 11.5 = Women’s US 13.5 = men’s US 12
nike size chart.jpg

you need UK11
UK sizing stay the same for mens and wmns

I know this may be a longshot but could someone possible point me in the direction of the OG Teal/Tiffany looking joints in a 6 GS? All the foot sites are sold out( even tho they list 2 or 3 sizes)
I'm trying to secure a pair for wifey for V-Day. Any thing would help fellas!

Arrived today.
They fit a little snug, might need to go up half size.
20210201_173258.jpg
20210201_173244.jpg 20210201_173416.jpg

Got mine the other day too. I'm returning them though. They are pretty uncomfortable because of the material they used for the midsole. Really dense foam, probably since these are intended for golf to provide a firmer platform for your golf swings, but too unforgiving for casual wear. The mesh is completely coated for waterproof protection, but again makes them much stiffer.

They would be a good winter/rainy weather shoe if you don't want to wear the regular versions. Really like that they have a sticker of the shoe on the box too, they should do that for every shoe.

I know this may be a longshot but could someone possible point me in the direction of the OG Teal/Tiffany looking joints in a 6 GS? All the foot sites are sold out( even tho they list 2 or 3 sizes)
I'm trying to secure a pair for wifey for V-Day. Any thing would help fellas!

1/2 size up?

Back
Top Bottom