The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

These look nice in person. 🔥 Details
C1591C8F-5A00-4702-A69D-3D827D1C43D6.jpeg
9AB193D1-6009-45CC-BCED-9D604DCDB457.jpeg

any word so far on Laser etch? Last news were those picked up in Feb from the usual sites.

Strange. I have four pairs of the IIIs and they’re all shaped perfectly. No issues.
just out of interest eu or us?
i got all mine apart from one lb and one radiant from nike.eu
iv givin up tryin to get decent pairs too much hastle sendin back pairs waiting for next pair to send back. its too much grief for a pair of runners.
one of my radients are decent enough in fairness. apart from just one crease on one shoe on the gey suede part around the toe box. but thats is one pair out of ten. and id roughly guess i sent back 2 pairs on average for every pair i have. im available for a qc job nike u need someone

just out of interest eu or us?
i got all mine apart from one lb and one radiant from nike.eu
iv givin up tryin to get decent pairs too much hastle sendin back pairs waiting for next pair to send back. its too much grief for a pair of runners.
one of my radients are decent enough in fairness. apart from just one crease on one shoe on the gey suede part around the toe box. but thats is one pair out of ten. and id roughly guess i sent back 2 pairs on average for every pair i have. im available for a qc job nike u need someone
U.S.
I bought three Radiants and all are solid. Maybe a small crease or two on the toes but nothing even noticeable as some pairs have been. It's all luck of the draw in terms of QC, and that goes for everything, not just these AMs.
Regardless, I was talking about the designed shape and lines and geometry overall, not QC. They're kind of two different things, even though the QC can effect the look. In any event, I sure hope Nike sticks to the this build for the long run and doesn't revert back to making any more of the blocky, crap-looking AM90s/AMIIIs like it did for so long until basically now, or very recently with the recrafts. I'll never buy a pair without this new shape.

Haven't listened to the entire thing. Did Nike involve him with the retro at all?

"Involve" may not be the best word, but I was surprised they reached out to Dave in advance.

Dave said they called him and let him know their plans of a re-release, basically asking for his blessing. Not sure it would have mattered though.

He gave the green light and said he hopes this release can go to the kids/new generation so they can experience them as some of us did in the early/mid 2000's.

Dave said he also said as long as Nike sends him 2 pairs. :lol:

"Involve" may not be the best word, but I was surprised they reached out to Dave in advance.

Dave said they called him and let him know their plans of a re-release, basically asking for his blessing. Not sure it would have mattered though.

He gave the green light and said he hopes this release can go to the kids/new generation so they can experience them as some of us did in the early/mid 2000's.

Dave said he also said as long as Nike sends him 2 pairs. :lol:
That's awesome. Good on Nike, for once.

I saw Nick Diamond last week say he found out about the Tiffany high releasing a week before the release smh.

That's awesome. Good on Nike, for once.

I saw Nick Diamond last week say he found out about the Tiffany high releasing a week before the release smh.
Sounded like Nick Diamond only found out because he asked for advance pairs to get the word out. Were they even going to tell him the release date, I wonder. Or was him agreeing to produce a high all the involvement they were giving him?

Does anyone know if Nike Canada is releasing the bacons? I don't see anything on the upcoming drop list. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom