The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

hippohead hippohead tried to DM you but can't. If the bag isn't a big deal to you, let me know and we can work something out. I like little collectible stuff like that.

Very happy, won my true size 12.5.

AM90 is the only retro AM I touch...

FE3B4DAD-56D2-47CC-B986-D261292637A4.jpeg

Anyone else try for the Pre-Days? Never got a confirmation or an L. Already got my app L for Bacons. Can’t wait for the Nike app and email that also tell me I lost. Love how they give you the finger thrice: 🤣

I was waiting on nordstrom.com to get these, and when the nordstrom link became available, on their website at 10am, they were already all sold out! Is this typical of nordstrom releases?

Anyone else try for the Pre-Days? Never got a confirmation or an L. Already got my app L for Bacons. Can’t wait for the Nike app and email that also tell me I lost. Love how they give you the finger thrice: 🤣

I copped the Pre-days from the UK this morning, got an L from SNKRS and my local boutiques. Looking forward to checking them out.

Yes Nordstrom drops are garbage and they oversell and cancel a ton of orders.
mannn wtf are people finding the nordstrom link before it officially opens and buying out all the stock? Don't understand how the drop can be instantly sold out already at time of release.

I've been so worn out on entering raffles that for most releases, I barely enter more than 3-5 raffles. But I really wanted these bacons so I think I entered about 20+ raffles and didn't hit anywhere. As usual I enter my SNKRS draw and tell my wife to do the same (she rarely wins anything, she couldn't even hit the infrared 90's on snkrs app lol), somehow she came thru with the W today tho. Very excited to have these again after trashing my OG bacons in high school

On the fence. Want to see them on feet because I’ve though other shoes were ugly before and liked them after a while.
Ehh I kinda take that back, they’re not ugly but they’re pretty basic. It’s like the generic shoes you see at like Rack Room Shoes or Macys type of deal. They’re not bad though, I could definitely see a lot of people liking them.

Back
Top Bottom