The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I haven’t been following but is this from the EBay link that you posted? I’m tempted on coppin through there....
Nah someone else posted the link. But yeah it's the same seller super quick shipping and very responsive. You can prob find a pair for under $200 shipped on eBay if you look around. Prices tanked a lot.

Better late than never

20210406_202455.jpg

More NBYs

20210406_203925.jpg

20210406_203859.jpg

I just got my pair of bacons from snkrs. The quality of materiels seem great. No pen marks but there were several dusty brown spots. It's easy to wipe off the upper but there seems to some on the glue between the upper and midsole. Any idea how to remove?

lol the funny thing is I probably would've never noticed if I didn't unlace them. But I have a habit of unlacing every new pair and relacing it with my foot in so its not too tight like factory laced. After I unlaced the bacons, I noticed the lace tips didn't meet and I was like ohh thats where my pair is flawed :lol:

I remember the AM1 sketch pack! All (white/red/black) came with different lace lengths.

Planning on copping the Air max 90 Premiums (the ones in suede gray or navy). Anyone know if these fit tts like the recrafted air max 3s or if the suede makes it tighter and should go up half a size?

The amount of times I said I'd retire only to turn around and buy another 100 pairs...it's hard to leave this addiction behind :wink:

When I first joined this forum you would see people talking about retirement all the time, now not so much. I assume that most gave up and that's just something they said to make themselves feel better.

coming out of hibernation... are the infrareds considerably better than the "OG" from 2015 or "HOA" from 2005? Trying to convince myself I don't need these... then again I may have missed the boat getting them for retail. Can only seem to find them in small sizes and searching for a 10.5.

coming out of hibernation... are the infrareds considerably better than the "OG" from 2015 or "HOA" from 2005? Trying to convince myself I don't need these... then again I may have missed the boat getting them for retail. Can only seem to find them in small sizes and searching for a 10.5.
Check your local Facebook marketplace or offerup. I’ve seen a few people sell them for retail. Actually it would be less cause you won’t pay tax.

Yes, they are on a different planet from the previous retros.
D6FD8502-1D59-4FD4-AEA7-BF6AC2AF1C60.jpeg
Just got my care package in. Super happy with the way they came out, although there are a few pen marks. Any ideas on how to remove them safely?
Try rubbing alcohol, which typically removes ink from garments. I've been able to remove accidental pen marks from white t shirts using it. On those Bacons, though, since the pen marks I've seen seem to be around the edges near the colored panels, I'd be extra careful not to get it on those panels. Not sure if it would remove any of the dye.

Back
Top Bottom