The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Un’ds
EF434575-94F6-4CE5-BEC4-B046C89AD49F.jpeg

bottom pair with teal swoosh look cool.. got so many DS og 90s now dunno if can bring myself to cop tho..
Screenshot 2021-10-17 at 14.23.21.png
Man I feel this. After the og set of 90s, I had to sit out a ton of the gr's. Lots of really good ones too. Nike did the same thing in 2017/2018 with the 87's. They dropped the og's and then flooded the streets with quality gr's. I still have so many of those that I haven't worn. Have 50+ that I've worn 1-2 times. Just a waste. And now that I work from home and don't go out nearly as much as we used to, I find myself always grabbing top shelf pairs when I actually do something so the gr's just sit. I've probably worn like 10-12 pairs over the last 6 months and that leaves like 600 just collecting dust. Been saying for months that I need to start selling a lot of stuff and just hold onto the pairs I'm actually wearing but I can't bring myself to do it. Really want to get down to the 200 that I can fit on the wall in my shoe room and then do one in, one out.

Man I feel this. After the og set of 90s, I had to sit out a ton of the gr's. Lots of really good ones too. Nike did the same thing in 2017/2018 with the 87's. They dropped the og's and then flooded the streets with quality gr's. I still have so many of those that I haven't worn. Have 50+ that I've worn 1-2 times. Just a waste. And now that I work from home and don't go out nearly as much as we used to, I find myself always grabbing top shelf pairs when I actually do something so the gr's just sit. I've probably worn like 10-12 pairs over the last 6 months and that leaves like 600 just collecting dust. Been saying for months that I need to start selling a lot of stuff and just hold onto the pairs I'm actually wearing but I can't bring myself to do it. Really want to get down to the 200 that I can fit on the wall in my shoe room and then do one in, one out.
I feel like that was a confession lol.

What size do you wear? If it’s an eleven, I’ll be on the lookout for what you’re selling off.

The gift and the curse of working from home. You get the convenience of being able to work from home but don't get to wear your sneakers like you would if you didn't work from home. I'm selling my old shaped air max 1s that I know for a fact I'll never wear.

The gift and the curse of working from home. You get the convenience of being able to work from home but don't get to wear your sneakers like you would if you didn't work from home. I'm selling my old shaped air max 1s that I know for a fact I'll never wear.
Yea I wear Infrareds, og reds, Mica Green am1, amm aj3, and white cement aj3 like 90% of the time now. That's my house shoes. I pulled out Linen af1 to run errands on Saturday.

I'm in the same boat as you. I have so many DS AM1s and AM90s. I think I have around 450 pairs and a lot of deadstock or 1-2 wears. The funny thing about letting things go is that once it's out of sight, you never really think about it again.

Friend of mine (who wouldn't recognize fakes easily) bought these from well known Dutch shop Bol (nowadays more or less a selling platform a bit similar to Amazon, so with all kinds of 3rd party sellers).

1200x725.jpg

Like 2nd or 3rd time I saw him wearing them I was like let me have a closer look these don't look good. He wears a US8 and they look exactly like in this pic. They basically have the build of a GS shoe. He said that shop surely don't sell fakes, I even paid 160 euros for them.

I showed him NDC stock pics for comparison and even a legit US8 on ebay, and he was like wait this is not good. He also mentioned they fit quite narrow compared to other cws he owned.

Although the listing doesn't mention the code they are supposed to be the CV1634-100
yrtdfyu.jpg

Shoe size tag looked very close but still slightly off, as was the box label.

So he returned them but they don't accept them as he clearly had worn them for like 2 weeks.
They offering 50% refund and giving him the shoes back, AND claiming not to sell fakes as this is not allowed via that shop. Yeah right.

Now he said I will take the refund and the shoes back and have them stretched :emoji_confused:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom