The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

For the kiddies :emoji_heart_eyes:. Darn shame these aren’t releasing in men’s :smh:.
tJ4lKQd.png

^interested as well, assuming the Oct release date applies internationally. Also assume these arent going to release here. Sail pair looked pretty tight too, bummer…

^ They were never released in Japan either although it seems like NDCs for other fellow Asian countries like Taiwan, Singapore & Malaysia had once sold them… Interestingly, NDC-BR still have some sizes left tho…
https://www.nike.com.br/tenis-nike-sportswear-air-max-terrascape-90-masculino-153-169-223-366146

BTW Since I was just too bored (in the year end/new year holiday), played around by changing the country on NDC and have just found Nike Nederland has something attractive… On sale? And my size (US8.5) is still there?? Damn…, we never had that one in Japan and if they are available on NDC-JP now (which means the member can get further 20% discount on the clearance items until Jan 2nd), I’d grab em in a heartbeat… Were they EU limited or something?
9FAA4518-7B09-4D72-9AE4-F003E78835B1.jpeg

I have a hat that matches those. Might need to get them at resale unless we get some good NBY options soon and then I can make my own version.
So many dope colorways of these but I will never be able to deal with that god-awful shape/toe. Been wearing a pair of my Infrared AMIIIs a ton lately and it’s an entirely different shoe. That’s the only build I can accept now on this model.

So many dope colorways of these but I will never be able to deal with that god-awful shape/toe. Been wearing a pair of my Infrared AMIIIs a ton lately and it’s an entirely different shoe. That’s the only build I can accept now on this model.
Had these released in a men’s size 13, I’d be on them.

F261291D-4D8F-4BC3-95F0-B8BF357B2B98.jpeg

Last edited:
Screenshot_20211229-140730_Nike.jpg

Teal surpluses are up on ndc now.
I ordered the day these came out, just got a notice today that my order was canceled. Are surpluses really selling out day one like that? There's still a bunch of sizes on NDC, so I don't know why resellers are snatching them up.

Back
Top Bottom