The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I like em

20220215_185514.jpg

I like em

20220215_185514.jpg
Such a quality shoe. Grabbed last December before xmas...unfortunately resell (But below NDC retail w tax...so it's good!)
Crazy to see them sitting on NDC US right now. I know there have been a few restocks, but this latest one is sitting. I have no idea why.
Pick it up!

Has anyone purchased the 90’s By You option? I came up with a colorway I’m really digging but for the life of me can’t tell what materials they are presenting the shoe as. If anyone purchased a pair recently and would fill me in; that would great.

Attachments

• FE360029-8082-4A95-8140-CF5AE1171FC1.png
    FE360029-8082-4A95-8140-CF5AE1171FC1.png
    145.1 KB · Views: 502
Such a quality shoe. Grabbed last December before xmas...unfortunately resell (But below NDC retail w tax...so it's good!)
Crazy to see them sitting on NDC US right now. I know there have been a few restocks, but this latest one is sitting. I have no idea why.
Pick it up!

Maybe because Nike increased the retail price by $10? I know I had some second thoughts but said F it because it was still the cheapest option... hit them up on chat and got my $10 back because the box still says $140.

Anyway I ordered the Crimosn Lux yesterday for myself and the tan Premium joints for my girl, so family picture will be coming soon. :smile:

Has anyone purchased the 90’s By You option? I came up with a colorway I’m really digging but for the life of me can’t tell what materials they are presenting the shoe as. If anyone purchased a pair recently and would fill me in; that would great.
I have and I returned them because of the materials. Its a cheap felt-like fabric.

Having trouble wrapping my head around why they don't use the AMIII remastered/OG mold on everything since they have it now. Not like they sold those at a premium price point that they don't want to apply to these other GR colorways. Personally, could never buy a 90 again without that mold; it's just so perfectly beautiful.

Having trouble wrapping my head around why they don't use the AMIII remastered/OG mold on everything since they have it now. Not like they sold those at a premium price point that they don't want to apply to these other GR colorways.
probably less profit for nike on each pair if they use the AM3 mold especially if the also use the AM3 midsole with the forefoot Air and labor is also more expensive in vietnam compared to indonesia

I paid $3500 for my new 14060 in 2005 from an authorized dealer. They are selling for $10,000 now!
I paid about 4500 for my 2003 16610 back in 07 had all the papers, pervious owner bought it for 2300 at the tIme, now they’re going well over 10k , just had it service for 1600 through Rolex, he’ll of an investment lol.

I have another pair arriving within the fortnight ill put up.

I ordered a pair in August of last year. Pretty sure it's the same materials as currently offered. (Style in order details was CT3621.)

Overlay and swoosh are synthetic suede (felt-like).
Mudguard is synthetic leather (leather-ish).

When you build out today you see conflicting materials in the second preview photo - so I see why you are questioning it.

First photo from Nike preview is accurate.
image.jpg

Second photo from preview shows different materials in swoosh and overlay.
image (1).jpg

Here are some actual photos showing materials I received.
IMG_6999.jpeg

IMG_6996.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom