The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Today
8EA22390-E670-4481-8053-43C4AD077A3B.jpeg
Red laces are a must. It’ll get you even more looks

Excited to randomly see these, but why $160?

Bad enough premiums went from 130 to 140, now 150 for the red pair…getting harder to pickup every pair of 90’s I like
I was wondering the same thing, why are these $10 more than the premiums? Does that make these ultra-premium? Seems like Nike would have better price coordination within the line.

Holy crap! Finally unDS'd my Radian Reds and wow they are perfection. The comfort is unreal. Gives me 100% OG vibes. I'm thinking they changed up the PU composition and air unit PSI. The shape is amazing and they're truly comfortable. Don't think I could ever wear a 90 again that isn't like these. I hope the AM1 will be similar.

I still don't understand why they don't use this mold and materials for all 90s now. Even if they left out the front air unit on non-OG models to save a buck...why, or why aren't they all like this?!

On release day I had 2 orders, but canceled one as I don't like doubling up...too many shoes to worry about doubles rotting way. But for these it's tough to resist; there's just no way these will ever release any better than these did. Anyway, happy to have them and finally get them on feet.

this thread hated these when they got posted but if there's a person or two who cares,

Overall, I like these more than the Levi's NBYs. It's probably because of the sleeker shape compared to the "boot" mold for Levi's. The only thing I don't like about them is the White Liner.

Holy crap! Finally unDS'd my Radian Reds and wow they are perfection. The comfort is unreal. Gives me 100% OG vibes. I'm thinking they changed up the PU composition and air unit PSI. The shape is amazing and they're truly comfortable. Don't think I could ever wear a 90 again that isn't like these. I hope the AM1 will be similar.

I still don't understand why they don't use this mold and materials for all 90s now. Even if they left out the front air unit on non-OG models to save a buck...why, or why aren't they all like this?!

On release day I had 2 orders, but canceled one as I don't like doubling up...too many shoes to worry about doubles rotting way. But for these it's tough to resist; there's just no way these will ever release any better than these did. Anyway, happy to have them and finally get them on feet.
That’ll all why I just bought a fourth pair. One of the greatest retros of any shoe, ever.

Skechers uno. Nike gotta step in with a cease and desist :lol:

73667_HTPK.jpg

Skechers uno. Nike gotta step in with a cease and desist :lol:

73667_HTPK.jpg

Sketchers must employ copyright/patent law experts that know exactly what they can and can’t do, because they’ve been producing knock-off of popular models like this for years.

Was on the fence about these initially but in hand are beautiful.
20220606_193849.jpg
20220606_193936.jpg

Had to buy a second pair in order to get matching nap on the suede but now I've got the second pair I'm definitely considering keeping.
I thought I could pivot to solely Air Max 1s but these pictures aren't making it any easier.

Those habeneros and lemon drops both calling my name. Trying to hold off for sale maybe. Missed that 50% off already.

I thought I could pivot to solely Air Max 1s but these pictures aren't making it any easier.
I'm still waiting for nby options and the wmns safari pair as I haven't really liked anything outside the concepts and parra as far as AM1s. If you do pick these up you won't regret it.

I'm still waiting for nby options and the wmns safari pair as I haven't really liked anything outside the concepts and parra as far as AM1s. If you do pick these up you won't regret it.
Yea, regarding the women's safari - have you see any word about extended sizing? I wear a men's 11 and I hope they make the 12.5 in women's.

I have waited on the heavy concepts but could see myself picking those up for the fall.

Was on the fence about these initially but in hand are beautiful.
20220606_193849.jpg
20220606_193936.jpg

Had to buy a second pair in order to get matching nap on the suede but now I've got the second pair I'm definitely considering keeping.

Man, I was trying to avoid these and the green pair but sheesh... they look dope here (green pair damn near sold out on NDC)

I'm trying to hold off for a disco on the denim pair too but my willpower is waning.

Back
Top Bottom