The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Strange how the aging process goes as I have had mine out the box for years now and they are fine for the most part. Environmental factors I guess.
20220704_125534.jpg

What's crazy are these stores who low ball the hell out of you. I showed them my 90s DS (2015) slight yellowing on a mid sole just to see what they would offer and they told me retail smh. I bet if I accepted they would put it on sale for at least $300 minimum

Attachments

• 16603409857415555645125658071736.jpg
    16603409857415555645125658071736.jpg
    290.1 KB · Views: 119
What's crazy are these stores who low ball the hell out of you. I showed them my 90s DS (2015) slight yellowing on a mid sole just to see what they would offer and they told me retail smh. I bet if I accepted they would put it on sale for at least $300 minimum
How much was you looking to get?

I mean no offence but we've recently arguably had the best retro since the original launched which will effect the prices of other retro models on the market.

The 2015 is a true abomination in every way possible from the shape, to the inaccurate colourblocking to the uncomfortable feel on feet. I say all this to say that retail for that shoe is a good deal in my opinion. I can't see anyone other than the most devoted completist opting to buy the 2015 over any other retro.

Again I mean to cause no personal offence to you, its just that is a very bad shoe.

Retail sounds about right for those.

How much was you looking to get?

I mean no offence but we've recently arguably had the best retro since the original launched which will effect the prices of other retro models on the market.

The 2015 is a true abomination in every way possible from the shape, to the inaccurate colourblocking to the uncomfortable feel on feet. I say all this to say that retail for that shoe is a good deal in my opinion. I can't see anyone other than the most devoted completist opting to buy the 2015 over any other retro.

Again I mean to cause no personal offence to you, its just that is a very bad shoe.
Honestly would say anywhere between 200 and 300 as price did always go for around that mark prior to the 2020 release. Just like a 11.5 is selling for over 300 online. These I had in an 11.5 and never had any complaints on comfort and to me shape is really good between the Recraft total orange 90s, 2020 infrared and these

Back
Top Bottom