The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Probably ran out of boxes, had to get shelving.

...as opposed to buying more boxes?

back-to-the-future-adventure.gif

The video was shot like 2years ago, he could have traded boxes
cincyguy cincyguy that you bro?
I can confirm that is not me. Dude has a sick collection though. I really started to up my game once the recrafts started dropping. I have weeded out all of my pre-recrafts, think I am only down to three pairs of those.

I will also note, my collection doesn’t include any Terrascape’s, Jewel’s, Flyease, etc.

I can confirm that is not me. Dude has a sick collection though. I really started to up my game once the recrafts started dropping. I have weeded out all of my pre-recrafts, think I am only down to three pairs of those.

I will also note, my collection doesn’t include any Terrascape’s, Jewel’s, Flyease, etc.
The TerraScape are pretty to look at, feel good when you first put them on, if you just stand in them they are super comfortable.
If you find yourself in a situation where you have to walk a few steps, they’re horrible.

The TerraScape are pretty to look at, feel good when you first put them on, if you just stand in them they are super comfortable.
If you find yourself in a situation where you have to walk a few steps, they’re horrible.
Yeah I feel you, not a fan of them as far as comfort.

Back
Top Bottom