The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Silver Bullets are one of my all-time top AMs. I’d like those 90s a lot more if they had a black outsole and maybe even a full-white midsole instead of that gray wedge/“cassette.”

The Silver Bullet theme was executed flawlessly on the AM90 in my book. I love how they blended the SB elements/materials/colors onto the 90 with its own features and accents. Though they are sitting, I consider them one of my favorite Air Max releases of the year.

Speaking of sitting, Sneaker Politics has them at
$77.34 after the Independence Day promo. It’ll be worth it if you scoop up other items for that free shipping!

The Silver Bullet theme was executed flawlessly on the AM90 in my book. I love how they blended the SB elements/materials/colors onto the 90 with its own features and accents. Though they are sitting, I consider them one of my favorite Air Max releases of the year.

Speaking of sitting, Sneaker Politics has them at
$77.34 after the Independence Day promo. It’ll be worth it if you scoop up other items for that free shipping!

I just don’t like the red outsole 🤷‍♂️
That said, it’s a good price there for anyone who wants them. I wouldn’t buy them regardless, just because I have too many shoes already.

CC632C30-F2C4-4BC1-9E5F-F7FF8919BEA6.jpeg
CA30E6F2-86BC-4152-807F-DE71297D045B.jpeg

Happy Julio de quattro, guays.

Back
Top Bottom