The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Do Gore-Tex 90's fit differently?
In general they aren't nearly as comfortable. Kind of stiff and rigid. At least to me. I mean they're made for the elements though, so I guess it's to be kind of expected. Not super uncomfortable, just not really like regular 90s.

They fit the same I think, they just don't have that flexibility. Makes them feel tight TTS.

Last edited:
Nordic Christmas 90’s today, some of the most comfortable 90’s I’ve worn

Attachments

• IMG_7629.jpeg
    IMG_7629.jpeg
    250.8 KB · Views: 246
Damn. If you get beyond the “poor man’s Infrared” notion, these are real beauty’s on their own. Love the upgrade to leather (or maybe synthetics) and GoreTex. Tongue is gusseted up to the third lace hole - so will also have some decent waterproof performance.

Really well made. A bit stiff though - be prepared for break-in, if you don’t 1/2 up.
IMG_3848.jpeg

Damn. If you get beyond the “poor man’s Infrared” notion, these are real beauty’s on their own. Love the upgrade to leather (or maybe synthetics) and GoreTex. Tongue is gusseted up to the third lace hole - so will also have some decent waterproof performance.

Really well made. A bit stiff though - be prepared for break-in, if you don’t 1/2 up.
IMG_3848.jpeg
Meh. Nah. 🤣

IMG_3848.jpeg

Third lace hole from the top? Or third from the bottom (where the Infrared eyelet tab is)?

Back
Top Bottom