The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

Originally Posted by AlbanyDom

Damn u dudes got so many options on release date, all I got is the net, no boutiques NTs . . . NOTHING
release dates for me are usually SAD SAD DAYS. LOL

it is what it is UPSTATE NY IS LAME

same here in Ohio, ++#%! weak.

Originally Posted by natec310

Damn u dudes got so many options on release date, all I got is the net, no boutiques NTs . . . NOTHING

same here in Ohio, ++#%! weak.
Word
tired.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

had 2 pairs. sold my size 10 to a dude in line and now i have this 8.5 that i don't what to do with...
come to find out, the 10 woulda been a little too big as these things are def. cut hella big.

i think i need a 9 or 9.5 instead.
nerd.gif

fk4inn.jpg

You have a PM.

My Sz 9's fit too big
grin.gif

Sacramento sucks for releases too. SF is the closest place that got them and there were only 2 spots for retail I believe out of 5. And one of those was theshady as *%!+ Shiekh.

Quote by some kid on hypebeast:

Posted by: bobo chan on May 4, 2009 at 2:39 am

Dear Hypebeast readers,

I am currently thinking of ending my life as I did not manage to cop a pair of these lovely Yeezy's even after camping for 5 days.
I know that this is not fair to my parents, however, being without the Yeezy's, I rather not live my life anymore.

Thank you for listening to my last words, goodbye.

eek.gif
eek.gif
Is it really that serious???? damm
tired.gif

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Sacramento sucks for releases too. SF is the closest place that got them and there were only 2 spots for retail I believe out of 5. And one of those was the shady as *%!+ Shiekh.

Jersey City sucks for these kind of releases, too.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Dear Hypebeast readers,

I am currently thinking of ending my life as I did not manage to cop a pair of these lovely Yeezy's even after camping for 5 days.
I know that this is not fair to my parents, however, being without the Yeezy's, I rather not live my life anymore.

eek.gif
eek.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif

damn N is sad

thats a really nice gesture by Standard. They also charged RETAIL.

Some of these shops charged 300-500 and still caught an attitude.

Dear Hypebeast readers,

eek.gif
eek.gif
tired.gif

whoa if this is a joke not cool

Originally Posted by 951guero

Dear Hypebeast readers,

eek.gif
eek.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif

damn N is sad

smh.gif
then followed by a
indifferent.gif
for saying something so dumb about shoes.

Dear Hypebeast readers,

eek.gif
eek.gif
tired.gif

How would you feel if you waited up all night on the net refreshing NDC knowing that was your ONLY hope of coping any where NEAR retail & then you see itEVERY SIZE AVAILABLE. U select your 11s & there it is ... a pair in your size IN YOUR CART & by the time you finish checkout it says THEIR SOLDOUT...the pain was almost unbearable BUT ID NEVER OFF MYSELF CAUSE OF IT

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Dear Hypebeast readers,

eek.gif
eek.gif
tired.gif

whoa if this is a joke not cool

THIS BOY NEEDS JESUS lol

^calm down....there just shoes. i didnt cop and im fine. keep it pushing homie....

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Igraholla is telling me that the Tans will go for $110.
laugh.gif

whats up retr0 i thought the same thing wow this girll is crazy but i called nike now 5 times 2 times they told me 210 and 3 times they told me 110 ?! whatsgoing on nike !?
mad.gif

I can't get enough of these... and yes, the other thread was better. Its always like that on blogs though.
frown.gif

laugh.gif

whats up retr0 i thought the same thing wow this girll is crazy but i called nike now 5 times 2 times they told me 210 and 3 times they told me 110 ?! whats going on nike !?
mad.gif

they're gonna b a footlocker exclusive i think(footlocker unlocked). I hope its not gonna b a GR to FL only?!

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Gone in 60 seconds-

tell me why dude who had 6 rings is talking "smack" on hypebeast. smh.

6 rings lol?. The kid from Joliet? What is/did he say? Mad cause he didn't cop or what?.

laugh.gif

whats up retr0 i thought the same thing wow this girll is crazy but i called nike now 5 times 2 times they told me 210 and 3 times they told me 110 ?! whats going on nike !?
mad.gif

they're gonna b a footlocker exclusive i think(footlocker unlocked). I hope its not gonna b a GR to FL only?!

atleast i thought i red something like that

laugh.gif

mad.gif

atleast i thought i red something like that

IDUNNO I GOT CHRONIC SHORT TERM MEMORY LOSS 2 so I could b wrong

Back
Top Bottom