The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

Originally Posted by debs 168

Originally Posted by yancancook90

i want NIKE to cut off production of these after the tans drop
me too. please don't let this turn into a spizike or a bapesta situation. the last thing we need is over saturation.

let it so this 600 crap can stop...cant wait til nike kills all that hype with the +%%!$ sword!!!!!!!!!!!! CRY NOW CHUMPS!!!!!

Smh @ all the salty ppl who couldn't get pairs crying..... I don't care if I lived underneath Gods ***... If I want something imma get it, and paywhat's necessary.... Yall want it butchered cause yall couldn't get a pair.... Get your $ up

And has any resellers been going up to these campouts and/or raffles selling your kicks? It just seems like a good idea to me. Cuz up @ the spot I copped,pplwas willing and ready to pay $600+

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Smh @ all the salty ppl who couldn't get pairs crying..... I don't care if I lived underneath Gods ***... If I want something imma get it, and pay what's necessary.... Yall want it butchered cause yall couldn't get a pair.... Get your $ up
preach

Smh @ all the salty ppl who couldn't get pairs crying..... I don't care if I lived underneath Gods ***... If I want something imma get it, and pay what's necessary.... Yall want it butchered cause yall couldn't get a pair.... Get your $ up
I understand what you're saying too. But I have an amount I'm willing to pay on a pair and if I can't get the pair for that much thenthat's cool I'll go without it

^^^^nope, wrong
If they were all sold during the 1st 2 weeks, then why did they re-launch at 34th street this past Saturday?

because nike felt bad for those ppl? and/or nike is holding out with other pairs? i find it hard to believe all 3000 pairs of either of these colorways havealready released...maybe nike is releasing parts at a time?

anyway i meant on ebay. its getting harder to find zens on ebay. the black/pink pair are all over ebay right now but the zens are few and far between. itprolly depends on size, tho.

Originally Posted by debs 168

it seems harder to find zens on ebay now...
And that's the way it's gonna be. People keep saying 'Oh wait a couple weeks. The prices will drop.'

They've dropped initially but will go back up due to people actually un-DSing them and wearing them. Assuming there's no more surprise re-stocks. Getthem now. Cuz once they shrivel up, they'll be gone.

The Zens are hot... Wish I could have another pair. The creasing on the black pair makes me appreciate the leather... And unappreciate the nylon

The Zens are hot... Wish I could have another pair.

agreed.

am i only the only person on here who thinks the zens are the best colorway of the 3? they are all nice, but the grys just pop more to me. just wonderingothers thoughts.

and does anyone have exact production numbers on each colorway? someone said 3000, but can anyone confirm? thanks.

damn i wish i had a pair
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Originally Posted by RaYCaSH

bout to pull the trigger on a pair of zens but the price makes me think twice
how much? anything below 450 is worth it
well the seller wants 500 plus shipping

Man i look threw ebay and 90% of the sneakers that sold Saturday are on there. This release has brought out the beast in people. Sad. For those that actuallybought there pairs to rock, I commend you guys on that. But for those that bought em strictly for the resell thats sad. You should have let people who reallywanted these(like myself), get them. Now i am stuck looking for a 10, at crack prices. Thats sad i am looking for a 10 and i camped out for these. Stillunbelievable

Originally Posted by yancancook90

preach

Zens are my favorite too!!! I know ppl are from all over but over the weekend I saw Zens for some decent prices on craigslist (NYC). Remember a lot of ppl weretrying to sell their Zens to get the next color, maybe you can take advantage. I saw a few pairs around $450....

I always thought the Tan colorway was the best even when he was on tour, Ellen, in the Go Hard video, or making random appearances. If the Tan colorway will bemore available as some people are saying they are, that would just bring a tear to my eye. Not having the others doesn't really matter that much to me. Forme it's not campers and resellers killing the love for the first two, its people that post pics that can't dress that hurts my heart so.....

the zens really are getting harder to find on ebay. which means it's getting closer to the point where all the pairs copped are in the homes of people whohave worn them, plan to keep them, and not resell... the more rare the more they will go for in DS condition. that's why if i get lucky like i think i amthis week, i'm gonna sit on some for a hot minute, see what happens a year, two, or more down the road, it's not like i could lose (i might even sit ona pair 'til i'm old and grey, ya know these will fetch a serious grip much later, being the first to drop)...

i wore my black & pinks the other night because i was pretty sure my connect on my 2nd pair was gonna come through. he didn't tho, so now i need a size12, but i'm trying to catch 'em for $600 or less... might be waiting a couple/few weeks b4 that happens tho, if it even does. it's hard to tell,they are going for an average of $800 a pair on ebay right now, and they will come down soon, it's just too flooded for them not to, but i don't thinkthey'll come down as low at the zens did... i'm hoping my local connect gets the black & pinks at a later date like they did the zens... theni'll be dumb stoked!!!

Back
Top Bottom