The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

NTSF NTNY MERCER AND NSW Were all showing pairs in the system as of yesterday.. checked sizes 10.5 & 11.. dont know if they didnt just update but at thesame time why didnt it show any other stores or sizes?? U guys might wana hit them up if you are near them.

Originally Posted by AlbanyDom

Originally Posted by TBGA

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

I was suprise they got some many still. Damm its amazing what a little bit of leg work can do.

hook it up with the PM.
wink.gif

good luck but if u get any good info could u pass it along

That's if I get the PM, some people are just greedy......

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

I was suprise they got some many still. Damm its amazing what a little bit of leg work can do.

hook it up with the PM.
wink.gif

good luck but if u get any good info could u pass it along

That's if I get the PM, some people are just greedy......

greedy...NO...LOL Its just tough if u dont live near a major metropolatian area. your only access to anything exclusive is through the internet & thatmeans dealing w/ a resale factor. Not that Im complaining

http://www.nicekicks.com/2009/05/swine-flu-doesnt-stop-sneakerheads/

Rain, shine, sleet, or snow sneakerheads will weather any imaginable storm for a quick fix, but what about crowding in public for hours while your city isunder lock down because of a pandemic?

This was the scene this weekend outside of the Nike Sportswear store in Mexico City as a line formed for the release of the Nike Air Yeezy despite the spreadof the Swine Flu.

Is there anything a sneaker addict WON'T do for shoes?

swine-flu-sneakerheads-3.jpg

Originally Posted by freshair

NTSF NTNY MERCER AND NSW Were all showing pairs in the system as of yesterday.. checked sizes 10.5 & 11.. dont know if they didnt just update but at the same time why didnt it show any other stores or sizes?? U guys might wana hit them up if you are near them.

If this were true than couldn't you order them over the phone at all Niketowns?

has anyone gave NT Chi or HOH a call? If they got em I'll make the 5 hr drive. lemme know

Originally Posted by bigluzer

http://www.nicekicks.com/2009/05/swine-flu-doesnt-stop-sneakerheads/

Rain, shine, sleet, or snow sneakerheads will weather any imaginable storm for a quick fix, but what about crowding in public for hours while your city is under lock down because of a pandemic?

This was the scene this weekend outside of the Nike Sportswear store in Mexico City as a line formed for the release of the Nike Air Yeezy despite the spread of the Swine Flu.

Is there anything a sneaker addict WON'T do for shoes?

swine-flu-sneakerheads-3.jpg

WOW... ahhhh... I dont think Id go that far

Originally Posted by natec310

has anyone game NT Chi a call? If they got em I'll make the 5 hr drive. lemme know
Why don't you call yourself? An people were talking about HOH Chi, but there are no pairs left I believe

90 people get swine flu & everybody wants 2wear surgical masks. 1 mill people have AIDS & nobody wants 2wear a condom

Originally Posted by Rightguard

90 people get swine flu & everybody wants 2wear surgical masks. 1 mill people have AIDS & nobody wants 2wear a condom
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
truth.

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

has anyone game NT Chi a call? If they got em I'll make the 5 hr drive. lemme know
Why don't you call yourself? An people were talking about HOH Chi, but there are no pairs left I believe

HoH Chi has been done...

They're long gone, I was just stating that during the pandemonium most people over looked HOH, don't know why though, they're the only spot otherthan NT that sells for retail, N. Riverside was way too far for me to drive out to to get a pair then head straight to work, thats like half a tank gone....not to mention my whole morning/rest of my day.

They're long gone, I was just stating that during the pandemonium most people over looked HOH, don't know why though, they're the only spot other than NT that sells for retail, N. Riverside was way too far for me to drive out to to get a pair then head straight to work, thats like half a tank gone.... not to mention my whole morning/rest of my day.

That's why I said there are no pairs left

Originally Posted by freshair

NTSF NTNY MERCER AND NSW Were all showing pairs in the system as of yesterday.. checked sizes 10.5 & 11.. dont know if they didnt just update but at the same time why didnt it show any other stores or sizes?? U guys might wana hit them up if you are near them.

If this were true than couldn't you order them over the phone at all Niketowns?

I called NTSF.. N they said nope they didn't have any...they said Been SOLD OUT.

Originally Posted by jphonix

if i could find a size 6 or 6.5 i'd totally cop these for my girl...

same here... lowest I could find is 8.5. So I got the "look".

Originally Posted by modernart

Originally Posted by modernart

So, has anyone heard of the treachery that went down in Shiekh SF?

NO lets hear it

I think SC415 can share hahah.

Lols, I think yall alreadyy heard wha happened..check the Norcal forum. I have like 4 paragraphs talkin about them..haha. Modernart..were u in line at shiekh?

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Somone said they gave wristbands at HOH Chi

I know they did for the first release and got word from a credible source that they had let a few people purchase early then got word the other day that they in fact still had the black and pinks all day Sat. I hate the fact that HOH ain't even in Chicago....It's in effin Riverside!

Ducktales. On launch date there were probably 20-25 ppl there & they also made a shady list. Those shoes were accounted for by the time the mall securitylet em in. My girl was there, also know 2 NTers that was there & 3 guys came to NT Chi once they're turned around from HOH's Chi. Oly way theystill had some is if they got a late shipment. NT sold 9 pairs @ 9am, then sold the other 8 pairs @ 2pm

Back
Top Bottom