The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

I placed my order at 2:19am EST Friday night/Saturday morning. They definitely went quick. I myself never saw a full size run, I only had a few size options bythe time I got to the shoes on NDC but luckily I got my size.

I'll tell you what - it's almost been more stressful AFTER I successfully placed my order to see if NDC would actually process and ship it. Needless tosay I'm quite pleased. Again, I hope everyone else who got in quick on NDC gets their as well.

Originally Posted by TBGA

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

^ Too bad they're a sz.11

Anyways,

If I clean the GITD soles with soap and water, will it affect the brightness? i have a layer of dirt on the bottom and I wanna clean it but Im worried it might ruin it

the sole itself is made to GITD it's not applied so you will not lose any glow but it will be covered by dirt. I'f you guys want to preserve your soles try this http://officialsolesaver.com/index.htm I saw it like over a year ago, its a sole protector.

that's dope!

that's along the lines of what i was thinking about doing, putting clear masking tape on the bottoms.

too bad they're sold out.

these yeezys are the only kicks i'd use it for i think, but it makes me want to wait to wear them until i get them sole protectors...

inspired by air yeezy's 2nd release colorway
black denim, distressed leather, patent swoosh, patent with stripes, and wes on the right shoe in white, duce on the left shoe in white.

nike air stab ID

I stayed up all nithe east coast refreshing NDC. Hoping
4 a restock. No luck. Now off 2 work ,yet again... no yeezys

here's some am90's i did a few months ago, b4 i saw the black & pink yeezys:

l_e74daf8afa834bd7a4a65ba73496edf4.jpg

My dude Phonix capitalized on the Black/Pink NikeID before this Black/Pink Yeezy craze. Haha.
pimp.gif

yeah, i got a tracking number from ndc as well. my yeezy's will be here tomorrow.
*edit*
i placed my order before or at 2:19am because i received the confirmation email at 2:19am. i'm going to say that i had to order before 2:19am because i sawa full size run before and after i placed my order. i posted after i ordered, as well. when i posted, they were still up in various sizes.

i don't think the tans will be so easy to cop now. lol.

This is footage of the drama I was at for the yeezys lol.. It really didn't get that crazy until Thursday when new faces began showing up on the line. Itwas the fact that there was a list about the spots that people had in line, and as new people showed up some of the people on the list were not present. If Icame to a campout and the people on the list weren't there I would definitely jump in front of them also. But anyway the campout was crazy with a lot ofdrama and some weaponry for protection. These have been the first sneakers beside Nike Air Jordans were guns have been brought on the scene, damn Kanye. I meanit was serious but maybe not that serious, good times as we will always remember this campout for sure. shout out to Ali for the post
via http://SneakerMeStupid.com

IF there is a yeezy2 then i hope it looks more like mcfly's...i hope that kanye is a lil more patient so that we can get the original sole from theprototype.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

That's the first thing I'll actually co-sign Will on.

Seriously, we NT'ers need to look out for other NT'ers. If you wanna rape dudes...go on ISS or head to Ebay. Leave it out of here. Everyone's just
so concerned with themselves nowadays that the sneaker game is 85% resell it seems.

NT use to be full of dudes who always looked out for each other and held each other down. You rub someone's back. They rubbed yours.

If somehow we could restore this, it would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But eh. Wishful thinking I suppose. This ain't 2002-06 anymore I guess.

this sounds great in theory, but in reality, sadly, NT is not what it used to be and it looks like it will only get worse. we got dudes raping other NTers andlet's not even discuss the ridiculous increase in scamming going on.

i understand why all the OG NTers whoo used to drop info left. it ain't worth it to them to post here anymore. they don't benefit from it. NT is mostlycomprised of hypebeast teenagers, resellers and scammers now. it is unfortunately becoming alot like that other site NT claims to dislike so much.

smh.gif

quick question...will the glow in the dark sole yellow if i leave them out of the box?

i dont think its like a clear sole.^^^...only time will tell, just keep the soles clean, dry and not exposed to too much heat to be safe

so if i were to do next day shipping would i get a confirmation that same day and they would ship that same day....because it seems like everyone waited 3 daysjust to get a confirmation.....did all you guys do ground shipping?

no, if you did next day shipping you would have waited until tuesday to receive a tracking number. you would have gotten yours the same day (tuesday).

if you did ground, you would have to wait til wednesday to get your tracking number and your shoes would come thursday or friday.

i'm going to choose next day next time so that i don't have to worry.

does anybody have a link to the zen yeezy inspired dunk that was posted in the 1st yeezy thread? thnx

Originally Posted by debs 168

no, if you did next day shipping you would have waited until tuesday to receive a tracking number. you would have gotten yours the same day (tuesday).

if you did ground, you would have to wait til wednesday to get your tracking number and your shoes would come thursday or friday.

i'm going to choose next day next time so that i don't have to worry.
ugh if im paying 25$ i want my shoes next day foreal....i almost feel like i would be throwing 25$ away..shoot thats gas money lol

about 2 go ship off my 2nd 2 last size left in a few. Then I have one more size that I think I should keep because my homeboys can't even get their breadright for a hook up.
And no this is not a buy/sell post, (it is a subliminal) so please do not bother.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

so if i were to do next day shipping would i get a confirmation that same day and they would ship that same day....because it seems like everyone waited 3 days just to get a confirmation.....did all you guys do ground shipping?

I got next day air on my pair. I got my shipping confirmation on Tuesday morning and got them that afternoon.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom