The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

^^^^My bad about that, I thought you were the L.A. HoH connect.
turns out you are 2 new school 2 have the og flavor for me kiddo

3447dp5.png

Will stop frontin.
laugh.gif

That's the first thing I'll actually co-sign Will on.

Seriously, we NT'ers need to look out for other NT'ers. If you wanna rape dudes...go on ISS or head to Ebay. Leave it out of here. Everyone's justso concerned with themselves nowadays that the sneaker game is 85% resell it seems.

NT use to be full of dudes who always looked out for each other and held each other down. You rub someone's back. They rubbed yours.

If somehow we could restore this, it would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But eh. Wishful thinking I suppose. This ain't 2002-06 anymore I guess.

Originally Posted by debs 168

i still don't even have a tracking number from ndc. ground shipping ftl.
again, did anybody that ordered using ground shipping get a tracking number yet?

i ordered ground and got my confimation email and tracking number at 11:15 pm pacific time

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

That's the first thing I'll actually co-sign Will on.

Seriously, we NT'ers need to look out for other NT'ers. If you wanna rape dudes...go on ISS or head to Ebay. Leave it out of here. Everyone's just so concerned with themselves nowadays that the sneaker game is 85% resell it seems.

NT use to be full of dudes who always looked out for each other and held each other down. You rub someone's back. They rubbed yours.

If somehow we could restore this, it would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But eh. Wishful thinking I suppose. This ain't 2002-06 anymore I guess.
if only you still had "those"...if only hahahhaha

For anyone who has already worn the black/pink Yeezy, how badly do they crease?

Some guy offered to trade his sz. 10 black/pink yeezy (worn one time) for my sz. 10 zen gray yeezy (never worn!). i feel like telling him to throw in some cashsince his are used. but how much exactly? $100? = ) haha

The nylon creases on the side very easily....some pairs come creased out the box.lol
But w/ the nylon material its nothing serious....

^^I would do the trade^^

black/pink are are worth a couple hundred more in my opinion and from seeing all th prices lately.

After waiting Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday....finally got my NDC shipping confirmation 1 minute ago (3:50am EST). Awesome. :^)

Congrats to everyone else getting their NDC orders...good work!

Originally Posted by AirJason

After waiting Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday....finally got my NDC shipping confirmation 1 minute ago (3:50am EST). Awesome. :^)

Congrats to everyone else getting their NDC orders...good work!
when exactly did you place your order? i placed mine at 11:25pm PST and !$$! sold out!! but i think some guy here posted at 11:19pm PST and saidthey were up.
frown.gif
frown.gif

just got my tracking number....for NDC i ordered ground shipping and they estimate ill be getting mine on the 8th

Back
Top Bottom