The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

10842200934231603666196.jpg

yeezys in the middle look cool, but the other person with the blacks on make em look silly, baggy jeans take away from the sneaker

I hope the usual re-sellers I have been arguing with in this thread actually try 2 hook up NT members when the tans drop instead of charging $800 bucks.
I think $550-600 plus was fair for the black/black

will, i'm not trying to hate, but (here we go)

can you stop talking about reselling for one post? they don't even drop til june.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by debs 168

no, if you did next day shipping you would have waited until tuesday to receive a tracking number. you would have gotten yours the same day (tuesday).

if you did ground, you would have to wait til wednesday to get your tracking number and your shoes would come thursday or friday.

i'm going to choose next day next time so that i don't have to worry.
ugh if im paying 25$ i want my shoes next day foreal....i almost feel like i would be throwing 25$ away..shoot thats gas money lol

less transit time usually means decrease in possiblity for anything to go wrong in transit too.

no i cannot talk about re-selling. I thought NT members hate re-selling?
In order 2 solve our main issue we must fully address it...
I am thinking u are herbed out, being that you do not want 2 address the main issue that mortally wounded our culture
And the reason why i pick this thread 2 discuss re-selling is simple
This is that re-selling shoe

lol, ok will.

anyway, i'm still on the fence about the tans too. i might just cop to flip for cash so i can buy the zens without having to come out of pocket 550-600.
shouldn't have to do that but whatever...no way i'm paying half a stack for a shoe that just dropped the other day.

the tans need more texture...different materials and all that. something is missing from them, IMO.

Regardless, why are u NT members so bunz that you cannot address the re-selling aspect of the current shoe that non-sneaker heads want?
most NT members= shook ones
(waits on Ether, gif or both)
Tans will go for $650 max. Don't fall for the hype, or any re-seller sneaker thug posting otherwise (PM with offers? FTL)

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Regardless, why are u NT members so bunz that you cannot address the re-selling aspect of the current shoe that non-sneaker heads want?
most NT members= shook ones
(waits on Ether, gif or both)
Tans will go for $650 max. Don't fall for the hype, or any re-seller sneaker thug posting otherwise (PM with offers? FTL)

roll.gif
mad funny....

i know you're not serious but i'll bite.

arguing about reselling is tired. it is what it is. there is no changing the status quo. its not like the whole sneaker community is going to unite and boycottcertain shops that retail for more than the box price and nobody is going to boycott ebay.
as long as there is a demand and a short supply then the status quo will continue.

nike obviously doesn't care at all about who sells what for what because the shops that sold for over the price on the box would have been contacted. so itwill continue.

now that we have the net there is no going back to the old days.

tans shouldn't but probably will go for around 600ish. i don't see them selling for more than the zens but you never know. a lot of ppl missed out onboth releases so they'll probably beast over the tans because its their last chance.

Is there a way to block posts from certain members? I'm sick of seeing Wills worthless posts

I am serious.
and I feel I am more than equipped 2 set the motion for the down fall of the hypebeast era. Now this is not wishful thinking. It is called 8 years of NTexperience. I used 2 be a herb crying because I could not get exclusives, until I stepped my game up. Everyone else can do the same. Assuming you have a set...

Can i see some hands for cats with real connects where you dont have to camp out for any amount of days...even hours for any shoe including the Yeezy's andstill pay retail or below due to your sneaker copping status?!

if this is you.......holla at me.....we are one in the same!

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Can i see some hands for cats with real connects where you dont have to camp out for any amount of days...even hours for any shoe [color= rgb(255, 51, 255)]including the Yeezy's[/color] and still pay retail or below due to your sneaker copping status?!

if this is you.......holla at me.....we are one in the same!

photo_image_147_Hands%20raised%20to%20Jesus%20by%20Steven%20Bridge.JPG

Originally Posted by modernart

For anyone who has already worn the black/pink Yeezy, how badly do they crease?

Some guy offered to trade his sz. 10 black/pink yeezy (worn one time) for my sz. 10 zen gray yeezy (never worn!). i feel like telling him to throw in some cash since his are used. but how much exactly? $100? = ) haha

it depends...did he pay retail for his or did he pay a reseller fee?
if he paid retail then tell him to throw 50 on top of his offer since his have been worn.

i've heard that the zens don't crease but the black/pinks do.

Back
Top Bottom