The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

is it official that there will be GR's coming in the future? i havent herd anything about this, i'm not sure where this info is coming from..

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Is it wrong that I don't want any GR's anytime soon?. I kinda like being 1 of the few that has these
I don't want GR's period. True it sucks they're so limited...but I'd rather keep it that way.

^^^ not at all, dont wanna walk in the street and everyone has a pair...it feels good to have something a lot of other ppl dont, selfish but good

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

nice PS BP,
that clear strap is interesting.
funny, that's EXACTLY what i was about to post.

laugh.gif

although, after some yellowing, it would probably look horrible.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Is it wrong that I don't want any GR's anytime soon?. I kinda like being 1 of the few that has these
I don't want GR's period. True it sucks they're so limited...but I'd rather keep it that way.

cosign

Originally Posted by enrique23

cosign

Most def cosign...3,000 and I would like to keep it that way for at least a 1yr. After I cant wait till a GR cause my pair might have a little bit of wearand tear..and i would need some new ones....
tired.gif

i dont beleive there is going to be a GR Yeezy but i could be wrong.
the whole thing about yeezys pooping out days or weeks after release is because
nike did not distribute all the pairs. rumor has it that they kept a couple at the factory.
my friends nike rep said that they might get the black and pinks a couple of weeks late and if he could find anymore zens he might send some to.
and they didnt even get any the first time so who knows. nike is becoming a little shady.
just posting what i heard.

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by enrique23

cosign

Most def cosign...3,000 and I would like to keep it that way for at least a 1yr. After I cant wait till a GR cause my pair might have a little bit of wear and tear..and i would need some new ones....
tired.gif

I like the idea of not everyone being able to have them. But i hate the idea of the limited label because what it has brought to the shoe game. Nike didnt evenget close to releasing these in my area. It would be nice, for them to keep them limited but not release 1000 pairs to the NYC area. Nike should allocate thesesneakers by area alot better. So everyone will have a shot at them with some work, and camping out. But NYC will flame, but oh well.

Originally Posted by metallic

i dont beleive there is going to be a GR Yeezy but i could be wrong.
the whole thing about yeezys pooping out days or weeks after release is because
nike did not distribute all the pairs. rumor has it that they kept a couple at the factory.
my friends nike rep said that they might get the black and pinks a couple of weeks late and if he could find anymore zens he might send some to.
and they didnt even get any the first time so who knows. nike is becoming a little shady.
just posting what i heard.

I heard the same thing, a spot by me isn't getting there shipment until Tuesday so hopefully I will be able to cop from them.

I see wht you guys are saying about not wanting GR's, but I want a few more CW's to release. I also wouldn't mind if they were slightly lesslimited and if maybe they got dispersed a little more evenly. I really wish I could have copped a pair of Zen's or Black/Pink's, but it looks like theTans might be the one for me, but I probably won't be able to cop them either

Agree w/ everyone here. I do like the fact that its limited, it makes them a little more special. Plus im sure people would be heated if they became commonlike the jordan/af1 fusions. But the fact that these have become so hard to obtain, its ridiculous. More than half of a line that camps out for the Yeezys areonly buying to resell for 3x or 4x the retail. No disrespect to the resellers out there hustling but theres no more love for sneakers anymore & theyretaking advantage of the little love some people have for a shoe to make a profit.

But back to the shoe& topic. The tans are growing on me & i will forsure try to cop, but that PS
pimp.gif
. Nike, release a McFly CW please.

Originally Posted by Gman1209

Agree w/ everyone here. I do like the fact that its limited, it makes them a little more special. Plus im sure people would be heated if they became common like the jordan/af1 fusions. But the fact that these have become so hard to obtain, its ridiculous. More than half of a line that camps out for the Yeezys are only buying to resell for 3x or 4x the retail. No disrespect to the resellers out there hustling but theres no more love for sneakers anymore & theyre taking advantage of the little love some people have for a shoe to make a profit.

But back to the shoe& topic. The tans are growing on me & i will forsure try to cop, but that PS
pimp.gif

Church. Thank u for saying what i have been trying to say sense the Zens.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Originally Posted by Gman1209

Agree w/ everyone here. I do like the fact that its limited, it makes them a little more special. Plus im sure people would be heated if they became common like the jordan/af1 fusions. But the fact that these have become so hard to obtain, its ridiculous. More than half of a line that camps out for the Yeezys are only buying to resell for 3x or 4x the retail. No disrespect to the resellers out there hustling but theres no more love for sneakers anymore & theyre taking advantage of the little love some people have for a shoe to make a profit.

pimp.gif

Church. Thank u for saying what i have been trying to say sense the Zens.

True. I hate to say it, but I'll be selfish and say I don't want more people to get their pairs. It makes my pair a lot more special.

BUT i'll be a lil tolerant and i'd like to see some gr's (maybe 2 colorways) come out.
BUT i'd hate to have it turn out like fusions (common) like dude said.

Limited all the way I love the feeling of having shoes that your average high schooler can't have so let's keep it limited Nike I mean if they go up to5,000 or even 9,000 pairs I won't mind just no GR's please unless it's the fire red color way
wink.gif

Originally Posted by BP the owner

new thread = new PS, kinda.

If the highlights were Pink and maybe some neon green (hoverboard colors) instead of orange...

I like that CW BP and it looks like something that could actually come out. I also liked the mid Yeezy you did

Ohhh ok, not that anyone would spill the beans, but I'm sure every NYC location has gotten pairs..... No shops expecting tomorrow or Tuesday??

^^^There are delayed shipments, I do not know of any, but some sneaker thug IM'd me earlier teasing me of this. I am done with the black/black Yeezy, so Icould care less.

Back
Top Bottom