The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

oh that is right, most sneaker heads don't know how 2 shop.
My very bad. I forgot "my kind" get the steals
where that zen re-re-restock at?

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

You should just stop posting...it would save everyone here from having to sift throught threads around your lies and arrogance.

Originally Posted by bc60997

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

You should just stop posting...it would save everyone here from having to sift throught threads around your lies and arrogance.
Word. Steals are what you call "easy" too right?

BTW, 2 all the newbies that do not understand why everyone is getting at me
peep these dudes sigs
I'm getting Ether from re-sellers
I had set prices, they say "send offers" in the sig
open your eyes newbies. Let the Vaseline usage end already.
Zen Yeezy b-grade search has begun, since b-grades hit retail.

I wanted to cop a extra pair of Zen gray's sz.13 on ebay.
Guess what? There are only 2 pair. One asking for 1,000 buy it now...The other asking for $750.
Eventually this will happen to each colorway. The fewer the quantity the higher the prices.
Sooner or later all these shoes on ebay will be with someone who actually wants them.
So I dont think they will be around to go $350-$400..
My $0.02
tired.gif

^^^I saw a bunch of kids get the Zens sold 2 them after the black/black launch late Saturday morning. My awareness was at an all time low... FTL

Ive had no luck locating a pair whatsoever, so much hype on these kicks, makes it rough to track them down.

Originally Posted by frank148925

how many black and pink yeezys were made????????????????????????????????????????????????????
indifferent.gif

read the first post on page 1, ALL the info is there.

eyes.gif

i was dissapointed cus i was on the line at the footlocker on 34 st and they realesed the zens insted atlleast i didnt go home empty handed
btw did footaction even get any pairs ??

they had 26 pairs at the footlocker it wasent a re release they jus sent em over cus they had a meeting the nike rep and the footlocker corp people and thepeople online jus waited it out

just sold my books back to my school and got $145...time to sell a pair of shoes to get the rest of the $215 for the tans

The Tan comes second to best IMO..The Blacks are just too tough with that nylon toe box.

had 2 pairs. sold my size 10 to a dude in line and now i have this 8.5 that i don't what to do with...
come to find out, the 10 woulda been a little too big as these things are def. cut hella big.

i think i need a 9 or 9.5 instead.
nerd.gif

fk4inn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom