The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

YO! I like that PS just the way it is... as a manufacturer's detail. glow swoosh and laces would be dope.

Blk/pinks.
smh.gif
I keep looking at my pair think damn, I should keep these.

And then Thunder didn't look out for the boy.
frown.gif

DF!!!

How Do You Guys Lace Up Your Yeezy's,(no smart remarks please), because i keep trying to incorporate the lace locks but then it just looks/feels weird

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^^^There are delayed shipments, I do not know of any, but some sneaker thug IM'd me earlier teasing me of this. I am done with the black/black Yeezy, so I could care less.

indifferent.gif

I am all about the team effort and helping the community.
Unfortunately, Vaseline has become apart of the effort. I won't be banned from NikeTalk, ever. So let's continue the ether....
As for the Yeezy's, I really hope Stancer likes them. It cost me $450 bucks, plus 50 2 ship them 2 him...

YO!
Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

my name is Chris.........

as well

nerd.gif

tongue.gif

tired.gif

Between you, "Chris", and Q... I didn't have a chance. No point in even trying to holla at you dudes for a 12.
laugh.gif

DF!!!

its will be dumb for JB GR these, cause then they killed the meaning of limited (which is one main reason people willing to pay that much). People will nevertrust them and buy their " limited" sh)t anymore if thats the move they gonna make. I know I won't.

alright, 2 down, one more to go... only if I got them @ retail.

i waited @ ubiq philly and came up empty handed. granted, i went early sat morning 7am (no campin for me) and waited and was #24 on the list, but ubiq beingfreakin ubiq gets like 16 pairs. mad people caught the jack...i felt like **+* for a while. it doesn't help that im a size 12 either.

anyone know of spots in nyc that may have some in stock? ill take a chinatown bus to cop if so...

missed out on the black/pink release couldn't camp so i decided
to try a raffle at attic, but came empty handed, so tans are my next
shot & i hope things will go my way.

congrats to the people that camped out/won the raffle & went home
happy!

& nice ps there i really like the concept blue clear gitd sole & clear strap.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

i waited @ ubiq philly and came up empty handed. granted, i went early sat morning 7am (no campin for me) and waited and was #24 on the list, but ubiq being freakin ubiq gets like 16 pairs. mad people caught the jack...i felt like **+* for a while. it doesn't help that im a size 12 either.

anyone know of spots in nyc that may have some in stock? ill take a chinatown bus to cop if so...

save yourself the trip, because I'm sure even if there is a spot that miraculously has stock left (which I doubt) or a store that has a late shipment, theresellers will already have their hands on em'.

some peoples chances will come when kixclusive drops them if their prices are not too high

Originally Posted by freshair

^yeezys are not a JB product.. i take offense to that statement lol

JB couldn't even put out a product with the quality the Air yeezy had.

Kixclusive should put theirs up for a 1000. I believe they sold their Zens for 550. Which is cheap.

the Zens restocked at 34th st for retail the day the black/black pair.
So expect re-stocks. By the time the last pair drops, the shoe (all 3 colorways) will become generally available.
Watch all 3 shoes be 300-350 on eBay easy. The Blacks will go down in about 1 week going for 650, and thats the needed sizes (9.5-11)
the lil boy sizes (like my size) will go for less than 3 easy.

So expect re-stocks. By the time the last pair drops, the shoe (all 3 colorways) will become generally available.
Watch all 3 shoes be 300-350 on eBay easy. The Blacks will go down in about 1 week going for 650, and thats the needed sizes (9.5-11)
Less than 3? Umm no. I'd say 350 at least. Blacks will be up for a while.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Less than 3? Umm no. I'd say 350 at least. Blacks will be up for a while.
You make absolutely no sense and have no idea what you are talking about Rivera

The Zens are still 500+ for popular sizes

The black/pinks are ending for over 800 right now. These shoes will NEVER be $350
frown.gif

Originally Posted by bc60997

The Zens are still 500+ for popular sizes
nah man. i copped my 9.5 for 475 and i'm seeing a BUNCH of them going for 425-550

i think the lowest the blacks will go for will be for 600 in popular sizes

I have NEVER seen a dude spew so many predictions and be so many wrong so many damn times.
roll.gif

^hopefully the tans' hype will make the black pairs price go down. i dont really care that much about the tans

Back
Top Bottom