The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

I got my first pair from FC
smokin.gif
but theyre not DS anymore
Good luck I hope you find a pair

But anyways back to the Yeezys. Miami heads PM me!!! We can do big things working together
pimp.gif

eminem 4s are grail status and i don't see none of those. that being said, blank/pink yeezys (zens for some) overshoadow pretty much any grails at thispoint.

i honestly can't think of too many kicks i'd rather have over the black/pinks (well, except for maybe some carnivores or something or bo jacksonhuaraches)

nerd.gif

^not gonna lie though, if somebody offered me their worn 1x pacman trainers for my ds yeezy's...i'd do it

I got a pair of DS Grapes for $160 a few weeks back.

All I need now is some Stash lows in a sz 12.
nerd.gif

If I did end up getting the Yeezy's, they would have been traded for another DMP.

Exactly...Most of these cats be mad because the resellers is putting in the footwork that they should have put in and it pays off for them... Then the rest of these cats is sitting in front of they computer all day waiting for someone to spoon feed them the info on how they can get a shoe that is going for $500+ for RETAIL(this is the funniest thing to me...)

^ there are eminem 4s but are like $5000+ I do want the black and pink yeezy's but I can't see myself paying $600+ for them. There is a pair ofwhite/black/red carnivore's for sale also.

**GOES STR8 TO EBAY TO SEE IF WHAT BABY J SPEAKS IS TRUE**

*edit*

damn, those carnivores are my size too!
frown.gif

but that's another problem with "grails"... most of them u can't even wear and enjoy without them crumbling on u, FTMFL!

and i be damned if i spend $300+ on a shoe i can only stare at.
smh.gif

^ of course I speak the truth
laugh.gif
and I feel the same way, I can't see myself spending a couple hundred dollars to keep a shoe in a box or even ondisplay. I wear all my kicks. I wonder if the carnivores would crack? I'm still mad I missed out on the black/green/purple colorway a while ago on eBay.

Edit: what ever happened with that whole ordeal with Rick2345?

yeah, the green ones are the ones i had when they dropped, therefore they're the ones i want now to help complete the perpetual reconnection to mychildhood.
smh.gif

anyway, whoever wants DS tans and don't want they're DS zens anymore, holla at the kid on the 6th.
nerd.gif

*edit*

and oh yeah baby j, those carnivores are completely DS so they'd definitely fall apart.

& maybe it's just me, but them pac man trainers are
sick.gif

+*%... i jsut spoke to a store in miami that still had em... 800 dollars!?!?! no wonder they got em still.

they really do look huge on his feet.....lol

chuck good look on the link, if i can't get this pair off of ebay for the price i want...i may hafta bite that 6.....but i gotta be patient lol andsomebody needs to take my sz 10's off of my hands!

and my friends NDC order, had the last 3 digits being 041....so i dont think it matters like mine had 065

Back
Top Bottom