The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

since i never posted my size 10.5, sold the 11... pics of my yeezys...blacks are sz10.5, and zen sz 11....and someone was talking about the Kanye shirtsbeing too much and kicks matching tees...I think you can do either one but this is a tee I copped like a year and a half back...if anyone cares the designer isBSKY -yea I rep BK all day

^^ word im bout to sell my eminem ii's for like 8..

....since i missed out on these..
ohwell.gif

I am gonna cop the Tan's ASAP. Paying $100, $200 more is much more tolerable than all the stupidity, IMO

a photo shop of a Mcfly/Yeezy was beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnn made. Lazy never succeeds.
I am happy re-stocks are going down. Just goes 2 shoe ya, anything is possible at this point...

debs 168 wrote
i still wish a mcfly colorway would release for these. someone should photoshop that. i would but i'm too lazy right now...

There will be blood.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Originally Posted by xTrill

I bought another pair of Eminem 2's size 8 for 400 during the Zen release FTW
pimp.gif

If that is DS (and u decide 2 part) consider me your happy camper

I'm not so sure about that.....but for a teammate I'll do some thinking

And once again Miami heads PM me if you want to make things happen!!!

Originally Posted by BP the owner

new thread = new PS, kinda.

This Colorway> all 3 colorways that are releasing. The only thing that would need a change is the clear strap. It would get yellow like no other.

just 2 let you know, NT are very stubborn and hard headed. I wish you the best of luck assembling a strong crew (all different sizes)
If you start now, and invest about a good post count, you may be able 2 roll 4 deep.
I wish you the best of luck, in fact, I will help.
even trade? lol

Originally Posted by BP the owner

new thread = new PS, kinda.

Do you like it when Nike steals your +@%+ ?

just 2 let you know, NT are very stubborn and hard headed. I wish you the best of luck assembling a strong crew (all different sizes)
If you start now, and invest about a good post count, you may be able 2 roll 4 deep.
even trade? lol
This is just the internet William.

wow 7 pages since i fell asleep...this thread is crazy...

still looking for those size 10s in any 3 cws for a non-rape price but of course i cant find it anywhere...
wonder when they are going to get desperate and resellers drop these?

congrats to all those who are getting their shipments from NDC, i was one of the people who never believed i would have a chance to cop online for retail so itook the long road of camping...anyone hav info with the tans on NDC and are willing to share PM me...
i know i probly wont get any but its worth a try

even trade? lol

So far I'm five deep
smokin.gif

And expect a PM very soon

Originally Posted by FR3SH like UgHH

ohwell.gif
I really don't think ur even gonna get 8 for them...

id look 550 :/

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Originally Posted by FR3SH like UgHH

ohwell.gif
I really don't think ur even gonna get 8 for them...

id look 550 :/

yup yup yup. E2's are not going up in value. I sold my 2nd pair for $600 in Feb/Mar IIRC.

edit: still enough to accomplish your goal, though.

Back
Top Bottom