The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Spot in Harlem just got in their shipment! Got them to send me a pair hehe.
pimp.gif
info pls?
The store didn't sell their pairs to the public, but instead held them for their VIPs. So to protect the store, I can't say the name.
that's why I love you man.

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

DOES ANYBODY HAVE DIGNITY ANYMORE !?!?! I HATE RESELLERS THEY CAMP JUS TO SELL THEM ON EBAY FOR DOUBLE. THEY EXPLOIT THE !%#* OUT OF US REAL SNEAKER FIENDS MAN...I LOVE THE SNEAKER GAME BUT WHEN PEOPLE START EXPLOITING THE CULTURE IT JUST MAKES ME SICK. NOW ITS SO HARD FOR PEOPLE THAT WANT THE SNEAKERS TO GET THEM...NOT ONLY WITH YEEZYS BUT HOT SNEAKERS IN GENERAL...DAMN I MISS THE OLD SNEAKER GAME
mad.gif
smh.gif
eyes.gif
everyone is a "sneakerhead" now. get over it.

it will never be how it once was aka "the golden era"

but u either gotta get with it, or quit it
wink.gif

stop complaining and get out there and make moves

edit** don't knock resellers and lame hypebeasts. howre u gonna knock people who camp outside and put in work. just bcuz they may not be as knowledgable as you about sneakers doesn't mean they shouldn't have them. damn. niketalk is filled with elitest who thinks theyre the end all be all. SMH. get over yourself. most of the people here on niketalk are noobs anyway. END RANT
Exactly...Most of these cats be mad because the resellers is putting in the footwork that they should have put in and it pays off for them... Then the rest of these cats is sitting in front of they computer all day waiting for someone to spoon feed them the info on how they can get a shoe that is going for $500+ for RETAIL(this is the funniest thing to me...)

I can agree to a certain extent. But when someone has no job, is over 21, and lives at home with his parents, and sleeps outside of stores to re-sell and forE-props. Thats a PROBLEM!!!!!

There is nothing wrong with putting in work, but camping outside a store for a week is not having a life.

Peoples priorities are all $#!#+% up, but this is the 09 "sneakerhead"

I've called 50+ stores easily lookin for em. I'm in Ohio. In College. Can't Drive 5 hrs to Chi to camp, finals all week.

FTL

I understand ppl hatin on those that are lookin for a hookup that are in NY or a city that actually got em, but im SOL.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I can agree to a certain extent. But when someone has no job, is over 21, and lives at home with his parents, and sleeps outside of stores to re-sell and for E-props. Thats a PROBLEM!!!!!
?
we all know that camping to resell is going backwards... will is the only one saying otherwise.

Originally Posted by Black23

Word...you got pairs in jersey...that's crazy..nice pick up...did gary get his pair also?
Yup, Gary got his pair also...The team made out lovely...

thats whats up...im glad everyone came out victorious on this release cause i alot of dudes got deaded real talk..now gary can stop saying i took his # 1spot at niketown ny lol
roll.gif
..whats next on your list bro?

pimp.gif
info pls?
The store didn't sell their pairs to the public, but instead held them for their VIPs. So to protect the store, I can't say the name.
Hmmmmm...Sounds like a certain store that rhymes with SALT

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

DOES ANYBODY HAVE DIGNITY ANYMORE !?!?! I HATE RESELLERS THEY CAMP JUS TO SELL THEM ON EBAY FOR DOUBLE. THEY EXPLOIT THE !%#* OUT OF US REAL SNEAKER FIENDS MAN...I LOVE THE SNEAKER GAME BUT WHEN PEOPLE START EXPLOITING THE CULTURE IT JUST MAKES ME SICK. NOW ITS SO HARD FOR PEOPLE THAT WANT THE SNEAKERS TO GET THEM...NOT ONLY WITH YEEZYS BUT HOT SNEAKERS IN GENERAL...DAMN I MISS THE OLD SNEAKER GAME
mad.gif
smh.gif
eyes.gif
everyone is a "sneakerhead" now. get over it.

it will never be how it once was aka "the golden era"

but u either gotta get with it, or quit it
wink.gif

stop complaining and get out there and make moves

edit** don't knock resellers and lame hypebeasts. howre u gonna knock people who camp outside and put in work. just bcuz they may not be as knowledgable as you about sneakers doesn't mean they shouldn't have them. damn. niketalk is filled with elitest who thinks theyre the end all be all. SMH. get over yourself. most of the people here on niketalk are noobs anyway. END RANT
Exactly...Most of these cats be mad because the resellers is putting in the footwork that they should have put in and it pays off for them... Then the rest of these cats is sitting in front of they computer all day waiting for someone to spoon feed them the info on how they can get a shoe that is going for $500+ for RETAIL(this is the funniest thing to me...)

I can agree to a certain extent. But when someone has no job, is over 21, and lives at home with his parents, and sleeps outside of stores to re-sell and for E-props. Thats a PROBLEM!!!!!

There is nothing wrong with putting in work, but camping outside a store for a week is not having a life.

Peoples priorities are all $#!#+% up, but this is the 09 "sneakerhead"

Sorry man I got to get in on this.... People need to stop throwing shots at people who camp out. claiming they have no life..... I have never camped out in mylife before...but for some one to get criticize for something they work hard for..thats not right. I produce music for a living, that takes countless hours inthe studio pressing a button or clicking a mouse,but for someone to come in there and tell me I have no life? Not only would they be wrong but thats alsodisrespectful. Another example a sport analyst watches games all day to study on stats, but for someone to say to him "man all you do is watch sports youhave no life" they would be wrong. So lighten up on these guys cause maybe ....shoes are their life. What ever someone does to make them happy thats nothurting or harming someone else. Im down for supporting them. Now as far as the price they reselling for..thats a different conversation.
pimp.gif
But it all hasto do with that certain relationship with that person. I wouldnt expect for me to just hit up a reseller and he gives me 50%.lol

If you really want something you can get it period, no excuse. And if money is the problem then you should have saved ahead of time or gotten a second job.People are just lazy and don't want to put in work.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

pimp.gif
info pls?
Hmmmmm...Sounds like a certain store that rhymes with SALT
Vault sold theres last week...

Word...you got pairs in jersey...that's crazy..nice pick up...did gary get his pair also?
Yup, Gary got his pair also...The team made out lovely...

thats whats up...im glad everyone came out victorious on this release cause i alot of dudes got deaded real talk..now gary can stop saying i took his # 1 spot at niketown ny lol
roll.gif
..whats next on your list bro?
i cant answer those types of questions online!!!

So how do the black and pinks fit? I usually wear a 9.5 in Jordans and foams what size should I be lookin for in the yeezys?

VIC LLOYD QUENTIN FITTED 5 PANELS

IM TAKING ORDERS ON THESE

PM IF INTERESTED

side.jpg

back.jpg

front.jpg

bottom.jpg

These hats are REALLY nice. I'm rockin one right now. I have to admit, I'm quite surprised...thought they wouldn't turn out as well theydid
pimp.gif

we all know that camping to resell is going backwards... will is the only one saying otherwise.

Do not be stupid. Arent you the guy who offered me homeless men for the Yeezy camp out?
laugh.gif

Please do not act like you know my intentions, when I can assure you, you have no idea.
In the meanwhile, good luck with your Vaseline I don't like using it.

i couldn't imagine rocking any of these yeezy inspired shirts or hats. thats OD, IMO. like i could never get into the whole t shirt of a sneaker thing.you're rocking the sneaker and going to rock a t shirt with the exact sneaker on it? really?

Originally Posted by debs 168

i couldn't imagine rocking any of these yeezy inspired shirts or hats. thats OD, IMO. like i could never get into the whole t shirt of a sneaker thing. you're rocking the sneaker and going to rock a t shirt with the exact sneaker on it? really?

Just bcuz you dont like it doesnt mean u should hate on the next man bcuz they like to...

^^^^It's good 2 have some help with the ownership of this thread. It does get lonely on the top.
Glad 2 see you got your size Searchin'. I don't blame the work you put in, because your size is that SMH size.

Back
Top Bottom