The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

wow 7 pages since i fell asleep...this thread is crazy...

still looking for those size 10s in any 3 cws for a non-rape price but of course i cant find it anywhere...
wonder when they are going to get desperate and resellers drop these?

congrats to all those who are getting their shipments from NDC, i was one of the people who never believed i would have a chance to cop online for retail so i took the long road of camping...anyone hav info with the tans on NDC and are willing to share PM me...
i know i probly wont get any but its worth a try

Wait.....so you're asking for non-rape prices yet are selling your Black/Pink and Grey Yeezys for $900 and $850 respectively? Makes plenty of sense.
indifferent.gif
$900
indifferent.gif

That better be a Mcfly colorway you trying to sell.
haha finally someone notices
laugh.gif
...na im not trying to sellthem for that much i highly doubt im gonna get rid of them for that price
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i just wanted to see how long it took/how much hate i would recieve when theysee it
maybe if someone becomes desperate
nerd.gif
haha
laugh.gif
...im waiting on the tans to complete the set...dont worry guys im not expectinganyone to pay that it was just for S 'n 'G

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

DOES ANYBODY HAVE DIGNITY ANYMORE !?!?! I HATE RESELLERS THEY CAMP JUS TO SELL THEM ON EBAY FOR DOUBLE. THEY EXPLOIT THE !%#* OUT OF US REAL SNEAKER FIENDS MAN...I LOVE THE SNEAKER GAME BUT WHEN PEOPLE START EXPLOITING THE CULTURE IT JUST MAKES ME SICK. NOW ITS SO HARD FOR PEOPLE THAT WANT THE SNEAKERS TO GET THEM...NOT ONLY WITH YEEZYS BUT HOT SNEAKERS IN GENERAL...DAMN I MISS THE OLD SNEAKER GAME
mad.gif
smh.gif
eyes.gif
everyone is a "sneakerhead" now. get over it.

it will never be how it once was aka "the golden era"

but u either gotta get with it, or quit it
wink.gif

stop complaining and get out there and make moves

edit** don't knock resellers and lame hypebeasts. howre u gonna knock people who camp outside and put in work. just bcuz they may not be as knowledgable as you about sneakers doesn't mean they shouldn't have them. damn. niketalk is filled with elitest who thinks theyre the end all be all. SMH. get over yourself. most of the people here on niketalk are noobs anyway. END RANT

na man im not the end all be all of anything nor am i trying to be, im just a regular dude who is posting how he feels lol ... and with that being said.. imnot gonna take a <B>WEEk</B> off from school for a pair of Yeezy's...even tho im feeling dem ... but its not a loved shoe.

Originally Posted by Jekih

Originally Posted by freshair

^you are not the only one

oooh oooh, me too.
roll.gif

I give the work an A+. Just not drawn to the colorway. It also lends itself to the inevitable fact that this beautiful sneaker will eventually suffer the horrible fate of the DubZero and Spiz'ike. FK.

Get your OG's nao.

And that is why they limited it to 3,000 colorways each release.
These will not end up like the spizikes or Dubs.
Those shoes where bootlegged and came in many quantities.
There are some states out there that have a yeezy population of zero....Wymong,South Carolina(except for tha kid),N.Dakota, S.Dakota, Wisconsin...you get the point.....
eyes.gif
You seem to be forgetting the first Spizike. The original CW White/Varsity Red-Classic Green and was a East Coast exclusive. This pair was indeedlimited, while only 4032 pairs released.

From wiki:

Original intent of the shoe:
"Michael Jordan and Spike Lee released the Jordan Spiz'ike shoes onOctober 21, 2006,[sup][1][/sup] as a tribute totheir historic relationship."

"Many anticipated that this was going to be a bust, but when word got out that the first colorway of the Air Jordan Spizikes would only be available alongI-95 (as per Spike Lee's request), the hype for these shoes boomed!"

"The Spiz'ike is a mash-up of the Jordan III, IV, V, VI and XX shoes. Only 4,023 pairs were made of the original release with all of theproceeds going to Morehouse College."

As soon as JB saw what a success the original CW was they decided to make countless amounts of CW.

So don't be so quick to rule out a possibility of NIKE doing the same with the Yeezy's.

Anyone remember what the Original CW of the Spizike was fetching on eBay when they dropped??? How about if they were signed???

see my point?

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

we all know that camping to resell is going backwards... will is the only one saying otherwise.
I have no idea what 40% of that reply meant but I was only interested in putting people to camp for me for like 3, 4 hours tops, and only to getFSR, it didnt seem possible so I didn't go through with it.
hope we can make $ in the future, but yeah, Camping is not a "sneakerhead" thing. and for 1, 2 sneakers.. not good for resell.

66416b1f12d1439e23405c73387d17089c29edfc.jpg

PA TAO!

Had to do it haha. Anyways got my pair that I bought from bklystyle *spelling* and also my NDC order. Now I have to let go of one pair. Anyways I can'twait till this weather gets better, gotta rock those joints!

Originally Posted by 731balla

oooh oooh, me too.
roll.gif

I give the work an A+. Just not drawn to the colorway. It also lends itself to the inevitable fact that this beautiful sneaker will eventually suffer the horrible fate of the DubZero and Spiz'ike. FK.

Get your OG's nao.

There are some states out there that have a yeezy population of zero....Wymong,South Carolina(except for tha kid),N.Dakota, S.Dakota, Wisconsin...you get the point.....
eyes.gif
You seem to be forgetting the first Spizike. The original CW White/Varsity Red-Classic Green and was a East Coast exclusive. This pair was indeed limited, while only 4032 pairs released.

From wiki:

Original intent of the shoe:
"Michael Jordan and Spike Lee released the Jordan Spiz'ike shoes on October 21, 2006,[sup][1][/sup] as a tribute to their historic relationship."

"Many anticipated that this was going to be a bust, but when word got out that the first colorway of the Air Jordan Spizikes would only be available along I-95 (as per Spike Lee's request), the hype for these shoes boomed!"

"The Spiz'ike is a mash-up of the Jordan III, IV, V, VI and XX shoes. Only 4,023 pairs were made of the original release with all of the proceeds going to Morehouse College."

As soon as NIKE saw what a success the original CW was they decided to make countless amounts of CW.

So dont be so quick to rule out a possibility of Nike doing the same with the Yeezy's.

Anyone remember what the Original CW of the Spizike was fetching on eBay when they dropped??? How about if they were signed???

see my point?

Doubt it...Kanye has to much taste and input of the shoe. And he knows and loves the value of limited quantity.....I doubt jordan seen half of these shoes thatthe Jordan Brand been putting out lately.....

I think we as a community need 2 be discussing the Vaseline damage on the Tan colorway 2 minutes after the retail launch.
please discuss

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^^^^in before it's locked?
Naw Will... I wasnt asking to buy, just wanted to point out that "non-rape"
wink.gif

ll K R E A M 15 ll: Im not knockin' your hussle, handle it
pimp.gif

^^^^Non-Vaseline rocks on NT in any way, shape or form.
I am still trying 2 get my Zens for retail. Don't mind me, I am from NYC.

oooh oooh, me too.
roll.gif

Get your OG's nao.

eyes.gif
And to that point...thats EXACTLY why they will be GR's coming....trust....Nike is a business they dont care about you and they dont careabout me....They would never make a model run just to satisfiy "sneakerheads".....even at a $215 price point it still doesnt make sense...The reasonwhy limited runs are produced is because they have to test the market for them first (Spizikes, Yeezy, SB's) ...or its so expensive to produce a full runthat it doesn't make sense if the market wont support those quantites (think premium leather, Crocs etc AF1 from anniversay year)...You have to rememberKanye Yest is a rap/entertainer...thats really it...he dont play a sport...he doesn't demonstrate the wearabilty of the kicks everynight...With theexception of looking fresh...they have no other usefullness (unless your name is Maestro..love those videos)....TRUST YOU WILL SEE GR's...I dont know ifyou well ever see GS sizes..but there will be GR's...after the first release with cats sleeping the streets and CNN reporting on them...there was a roomfull of suits trying to figure out how to maximize from the press...AGAIN ITS A BUSINESS...WE make Nike a culture....this is how they put food on thetable....now I know that the price will not decrease (lets face it why should they)...but because the run will increase I can almost gaurantee that the qualitywill DEF decrease...so kids hold on to the OG's...

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

oooh oooh, me too.
roll.gif

Get your OG's nao.

eyes.gif
And to that point...thats EXACTLY why they will be GR's coming....trust....Nike is a business they dont care about you and they dont care about me....They would never make a model run just to satisfiy "sneakerheads".....even at a $215 price point it still doesnt make sense...The reason why limited runs are produced is because they have to test the market for them first (Spizikes, Yeezy, SB's) ...or its so expensive to produce a full run that it doesn't make sense if the market wont support those quantites (think premium leather, Crocs etc AF1 from anniversay year)...You have to remember Kanye Yest is a rap/entertainer...thats really it...he dont play a sport...he doesn't demonstrate the wearabilty of the kicks everynight...With the exception of looking fresh...they have no other usefullness (unless your name is Maestro..love those videos)....TRUST YOU WILL SEE GR's...I dont know if you well ever see GS sizes..but there will be GR's...after the first release with cats sleeping the streets and CNN reporting on them...there was a room full of suits trying to figure out how to maximize from the press...AGAIN ITS A BUSINESS...WE make Nike a culture....this is how they put food on the table....now I know that the price will not decrease (lets face it why should they)...but because the run will increase I can almost gaurantee that the quality will DEF decrease...so kids hold on to the OG's...

Well sorry to bust yall bubbles but eithier way it doesn't matter to me... I dont wear shoes based on how limited they are and I usually dont care for theperson behind them or endorsing them.... I wear the sneaker based on wether I like it or not..... So a GR wouldnt bother me one bit(shoot I might even try tocop some extra pairs)....but as long as i got mines...Im Good!
happy.gif
P.S. I do kind of get your point but if that was the case then where the Mcflys and SpaceJams at?

Originally Posted by enrique23

the black pair is now on kixclusive
i doubt many people will cop them for 750 though

damn...i was waiting for them to get it and i was thinking the price would be $600-$650 and i wouldve cop'd. good thing i jumped on another deal...

the zens have a distinct smell... i've had them for a month now and i still smell them every time i walk by them in my room too...

the black & pinks have a similar smell, but the zens are stronger...

never smelled a similar smell from any other pair of shoes i've had either (not that i like it too much, i prefer the smell of am90's i make on nikeid)...

And to that point...thats EXACTLY why they will be GR's coming....trust....Nike is a business they dont care about you and they dont care about me....They would never make a model run just to satisfiy "sneakerheads".....even at a $215 price point it still doesnt make sense...The reason why limited runs are produced is because they have to test the market for them first (Spizikes, Yeezy, SB's) ...or its so expensive to produce a full run that it doesn't make sense if the market wont support those quantites (think premium leather, Crocs etc AF1 from anniversay year)...You have to remember Kanye Yest is a rap/entertainer...thats really it...he dont play a sport...he doesn't demonstrate the wearabilty of the kicks everynight...With the exception of looking fresh...they have no other usefullness (unless your name is Maestro..love those videos)....TRUST YOU WILL SEE GR's...I dont know if you well ever see GS sizes..but there will be GR's...after the first release with cats sleeping the streets and CNN reporting on them...there was a room full of suits trying to figure out how to maximize from the press...AGAIN ITS A BUSINESS...WE make Nike a culture....this is how they put food on the table....now I know that the price will not decrease (lets face it why should they)...but because the run will increase I can almost gaurantee that the quality will DEF decrease...so kids hold on to the OG's...

Well sorry to bust yall bubbles but eithier way it doesn't matter to me... I dont wear shoes based on how limited they are and I usually dont care for the person behind them or endorsing them.... I wear the sneaker based on wether I like it or not..... So a GR wouldnt bother me one bit(shoot I might even try to cop some extra pairs)....but as long as i got mines...Im Good!
happy.gif
P.S. I do kind of get your point but if that was the case then where the Mcflys and Space Jams at?
You mean the Back to the future McFlys or the HyperDunk McFlys?? And if you mean the BTTF joints...you can answer that question for yourself....do you know how expensive it would be to produce a FSR, even limited quantites, of a sneaker that has that kind of functionality??? Wow...not even thatquality control would be 1000% an issue...the limited AF1's are all done by hand..thats why they were like $1000 retail or whatever...if they did producethese they would all have to be done by hand or closely monitored on a small assembly line to insure quailty control...As far as the Space Jams...those are acolor way...not a NEW model....for every limited Space Jam or Concords with the 45...there were FSR of GR colorways in just about every sneaker store when theycame out...it just so happens that they are by far the freshest of all the J's and every colorway sells out....but there are STILL GR colorways...

Originally Posted by jphonix

the zens have a distinct smell... i've had them for a month now and i still smell them every time i walk by them in my room too...

never smelled a similar smell from any other pair of shoes i've had either (not that i like it too much, i prefer the smell of am90's i make on nike id)...
OD man,

your girl though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jphonix

never smelled a similar smell from any other pair of shoes i've had either (not that i like it too much, i prefer the smell of am90's i make on nike id)...

I just had to laugh at this... I can picture you walking in your room, then hitting that Ben Stiller from Heavyweights where he smells the English kid'sfart.

Well sorry to bust yall bubbles but eithier way it doesn't matter to me... I dont wear shoes based on how limited they are and I usually dont care for the person behind them or endorsing them.... I wear the sneaker based on wether I like it or not..... So a GR wouldnt bother me one bit(shoot I might even try to cop some extra pairs)....but as long as i got mines...Im Good!
happy.gif
P.S. I do kind of get your point but if that was the case then where the Mcflys and Space Jams at?
You mean the Back to the future McFlys or the HyperDunk McFlys?? And if you mean the BTTF joints...you can answer that question for your self....do you know how expensive it would be to produce a FSR, even limited quantites, of a sneaker that has that kind of functionality??? Wow...not even that quality control would be 1000% an issue...the limited AF1's are all done by hand..thats why they were like $1000 retail or whatever...if they did produce these they would all have to be done by hand or closely monitored on a small assembly line to insure quailty control...As far as the Space Jams...those are a color way...not a NEW model....for every limited Space Jam or Concords with the 45...there were FSR of GR colorways in just about every sneaker store when they came out...it just so happens that they are by far the freshest of all the J's and every colorway sells out....but there are STILL GR colorways...

Wow...lol my guy you thinking wayyyy to hard.... O course I would not expect the shoe to lace it's self up or light and float...lol
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Onthat note Im going to bed...... P.S. do you own a pair of yeezys? Or are you just telling yourself these things to fill that gap of hopelessness....

ok, real talk y'all, what y'all think? are these gonna dip down into the lower $500 range, or should i go ahead and cop my 2nd pair in the lower$600's?

happy.gif
You mean the Back to the future McFlys or the HyperDunk McFlys?? And if you mean the BTTF joints...you can answer that question for your self....do you know how expensive it would be to produce a FSR, even limited quantites, of a sneaker that has that kind of functionality??? Wow...not even that quality control would be 1000% an issue...the limited AF1's are all done by hand..thats why they were like $1000 retail or whatever...if they did produce these they would all have to be done by hand or closely monitored on a small assembly line to insure quailty control...As far as the Space Jams...those are a color way...not a NEW model....for every limited Space Jam or Concords with the 45...there were FSR of GR colorways in just about every sneaker store when they came out...it just so happens that they are by far the freshest of all the J's and every colorway sells out....but there are STILL GR colorways...

Wow...lol my guy you thinking wayyyy to hard.... O course I would not expect the shoe to lace it's self up or light and float...lol
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
On that note Im going to bed...... P.S. do you own a pair of yeezys? Or are you just telling yourself these things to fill that gap of hopelessness....

Listen my dude dont try to say something slick because I just shot down your point.....Its not about thinking wayyy to hard about anything its called commonsense...There are a bunch of "McFly" colorways....when you say "McFly" I assume you mean BTTF ...because i assume, maybe im giving you TOOmuch credit...that you already know the color ways has been replicated already....And to point out another fact..the McFlys did not float just the board...soget it right..they did however light up and self lace...there is a rumor that Kanye DOES have either a replica Mag (the actual name of the sneaker if you didntknow) or Yeezy that does light up (not glow in the dark) and self lace but Im sure those will NEVER see production....As far as me owning a pair..I dont havethem..and not because I cant get them.....The only colors that I really want is the Tans...I dont feel Black kicks and the Zens I had (for retail..nocamping...no hitting the refresh button... straight from Nike) then sold.....I dont need to cop +@* because everyone else wants them...The Tan colorway in myopinion is the freshest by far....When I talk of GR its strictly to shut down your ridiculous point of how Nike DOESNT want to statisfy the market....I meanwhat did you think was gonna happen after the third pair releases??? Everyone goes back to JB and SB's right....please....you know how many Nike lines arestacking higher and higher in stockrooms cause people ARENT spending money????? Nike actually has a product that people want and are willing to spend more thenthe typical retail to obtain and you dont think they are gonna move all over that????????? The only gap of hopelessness here is little dudes like you who wantto be the only one in there town with limited kicks....its just rubber and leather homie....get over it...

Back
Top Bottom