The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

this suxks bad. i tried to pay it forward. i thought tans were an ez cop. but seems like ima out to take the pervverbial L.

Originally Posted by jphonix

pair of black & pinks, size 12, just ended up on ebay tonight for $580.00...

hopefully that's a sign of prices dropping a lil' bit here soon...
I hope so.

I'd like to snag an 8 for 500.

it just depends on the size, a sz 14 was up for 400$ BIN....so yea take it with a grain of salt and with your sizes

^^^^Excuse me mr. 7 year NT member, but i have a question.
I have noticed your sig is advertising a size 10 Yeezy, but i cannot seem 2 find a price...
Are you another one of them "send offers" type of dudes?
nerd.gif
smh.gif

don't know if anyone saw this on the 'bay'...
http://i.ebayimg.com/10/!BR9-j4QB2k~%24(KGrH****iUEjlLmV5L+BK!)!,T5j!~~_1.JPG
ac9b_1.JPG

SMH at how close the box and shoes look like to the REAL thing!!

Hi Will

I've sold my sz 10's already, I appreciate your concern, and no I simply put them on ebay and sold them, nothing more nothing less, now with the moneyI have obtained from the sale of my Blk/Pnks, I can buy a pair of Zen's to wear and have some extra money left over to start saving up for a pair of Pacmantrainers. If you see that there is a problem with this, feel free to blast away, I sell what I can sell, and I help my friends out when I can.
Oh and if you wanna discuss anything else, there is a PM button, thanks!

Originally Posted by subtrax

don't know if anyone saw this on the 'bay'...
http://i.ebayimg.com/10/%21BR9-j4QB2k%7E%24%28KGrH****iUEjlLmV5L+BK%21%29%21,T5j%21%7E%7E_1.JPG
ac9b_1.JPG

SMH at how close the box and shoes look like to the REAL thing!!
the right angles and light, yea i can see people being fooled, none of the fakes have the embossed Y prints on em from what i've seenthough.....i wonder if the soles on those fakes glow either

^^^^Well freaking said!!!
especially the part of the PM button. Us older members usually PM each other rather than wasting out post count on something meaningless.
Boy, do I go against tradition or what?

^no worries, I was able to lock down my size 9 in the blk/pnks and will be wearing them very soon as well, just need me some zens and i can exit thisthread....unless they drop some GRs...hahahaha

Originally Posted by clezzie

^^^^^^ doubt it thats a common size bro...they gonna stay above 650
this ones at 50.... cause its FAKE. dude even said in the listing...

like i said, i usually wear a size 13 in shoes, but i got 12's in these... i think one reason my feet still slide around in them tho is how smooth theinsole is. it's kinda slippery. the only discomfort i felt the other night after wearing them was probably from the insole being thin, so perhaps if i puta proper, thicker gel insole from footlocker in there, they'll fit perfect, no sliding, and they'll be more comfortable.

even if the 11.5 seems to fit fine, i'm scared to roll with that, i'm scared after wearing them for awhile i'll have some discomfort due to thembeing a little too small.

it's kinda wild that i would go down a whole size and a 1/2 in these...

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

Originally Posted by freshair

Got my NDC order today.. had to match some tees with them
The Nike tee ive had for about 6 months.. they match PERFECT..
the on point tee i picked up today.. they had a white one but i figured the grey would look better....

^^^Where can I find that "On Point" shirt???
nerd.gif
adanbanuelos.wordpress.com

Finally got my 10.5 in. Excuse the horrible cell phone crappy quality pics. Couldn't find my digi.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

...Ricky, Proto J, Q, daaznfella, enrique...I see you.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Finally got my 10.5 in. Excuse the horrible cell phone crappy quality pics. Couldn't find my digi.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

...Ricky, Proto J, Q, daaznfella, enrique...I see you.
smile.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good %#%@ J.

Imma go pick mine up today after my final.

Back
Top Bottom