The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

Originally Posted by kicksonmyfeet

avtxgrd wrote:

BluPrynt78 wrote:

daaznfella wrote:

Hi Will

I've sold my sz 10's already, I appreciate your concern, and no I simply put them on ebay and sold them, nothing more nothing less, now with the

money I have obtained from the sale of my Blk/Pnks, I can buy a pair of Zen's to wear and have some extra money left over to start saving up for a
pair

of Pacman trainers. If you see that there is a problem with this, feel free to blast away, I sell what I can sell, and I help my friends out when I can.

Oh and if you wanna discuss anything else, there is a PM button, thanks!
You my fellow NT'er have taste! I just traded my Pacman's
ohwell.gif
for the Zen Yeezy's + $275. Still SMH about the trade but seems pretty fair to me! I'm gonna miss my Pacman's & hopefully NIKE

will make more of this Trainer in diff colorways!!! (Fingers Crossed)

good trade. the pacmans are ugly as SIN!

nah the pacmans are nice & has way better material then the yeezys!

aobd4i.gif

14e5pwg.png

the leather on the yeezys is unmatched by any nike shoe i can think of in recent history or maybe ever.
am i wrong??

Ok peeps, I need some real answers here. lol I know we've talked about this many times over, but I have something on deck and don't want to crapout...I've heard that the Zens run big and that the blacks run small/true to size??? What is it!!! I have a 9 in the Griffeys, a 9 in the 1/2 Cent, a 9.5in the Eggplants, and a 9 in most everything else...My default size in most shoes is a 9. What size do I need in the Zens and Black/Pinks???

Originally Posted by Cubby12345

Ok peeps, I need some real answers here. lol I know we've talked about this many times over, but I have something on deck and don't want to crap out...I've heard that the Zens run big and that the blacks run small/true to size??? What is it!!! I have a 9 in the Griffeys, a 9 in the 1/2 Cent, a 9.5 in the Eggplants, and a 9 in most everything else...My default size in most shoes is a 9. What size do I need in the Zens and Black/Pinks???
I'm a size 9 in most shoe's like you, and I got the black/pinks in an 8.5 and they fit decent with about a half an inch of space in thetoe.
Getting a 9 wouldn't hurt though

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by Cubby12345

Ok peeps, I need some real answers here. lol I know we've talked about this many times over, but I have something on deck and don't want to crap out...I've heard that the Zens run big and that the blacks run small/true to size??? What is it!!! I have a 9 in the Griffeys, a 9 in the 1/2 Cent, a 9.5 in the Eggplants, and a 9 in most everything else...My default size in most shoes is a 9. What size do I need in the Zens and Black/Pinks???
I'm a size 9 in most shoe's like you, and I got the black/pinks in an 8.5 and they fit decent with about a half an inch of space in the toe.
Getting a 9 wouldn't hurt though

If you wear thin socks majority of the time and have a relatively narrow foot, a .5-1 size down will be fine. If you wear thicker socks (like thick jordanfooties) or have a relatively wide foot (like me) don't go for any less than .5 size down from your traditional size. This goes for both colorways. I'd say the safe bet for everybody is .5 down...

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Yeezy's >Pacmans sorry
Gosh, I think they are both on the same playing field<<<Quality wise. If you're into a shoe looking good and more limited, then thePac's hands down. 100 sold to the public, and how many of those 100 are gonna just sit in closets??? So if you plan on rocking them then you will be 1 of avery few!!! Now if you're looking for an eye catcher or head turner then the Yeezy it is!!!

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Yeezy's >Pacmans sorry
Gosh, I think they are both on the same playing field<<<Quality wise. If you're into a shoe looking good and more limited, then the Pac's hands down. 100 sold to the public, and how many of those 100 are gonna just sit in closets??? So if you plan on rocking them then you will be 1 of a very few!!! Now if you're looking for an eye catcher or head turner then the Yeezy it is!!!

You're right the Pacs are limited but it's something about these Yeezy's & you don't see everyone & their momma wearing them either

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

I was very lucky with the release of the black/pinks. These are from my first run(raffles, spots, trades). I had a chance to grab more from a second spot, but someone posted the location here on Nt and they were gone before you knew it. Its all good, I am not greedy as long as Nters got them.

same ralph lauren blankets that i had since 00
wish i had 5 pais of yeezys too lol

i finally have a sz7 on the way....hopefully they fit 1/2 sz big. otherwise,
i'm probably gonna need a 7.5
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Uncle Sam 1013

GTEK wrote:
thakickboss wrote:
nevermindTT wrote:
who else thinks tan colorway is the best ?

i do

^^^^co-sign

Ah man, the hype, already building.
smh.gif

I tried to tell people about tans but it seems like everybody thought they were ugly till now... Like i said before it hard to predict a shoe as easy toget..when its 30 days before its release.

Back
Top Bottom