The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

^^^nice picture bro, makes me feel left out since i don't have either pair in my possession
to look at & hold & try on.

i think this is where he got the colorway
nike-air-yeezy-zen-grey-01.jpg

moz-screenshot-3.jpg
jar_jar.jpg

Originally Posted by avtxgrd

wats a herb?

all the cats who pop their heads in this thread to ask questions about the shoe in which the answers are readily available on the first page...

my 2nd pair of zens is looking like it's gonna be a 11.5 instead of the 12 i needed. luckily i think i'll fit into the 11.5, but i'd rather havethe 12. i wonder how likely it is to find someone to trade me a 12 for my 11.5 tho?

Originally Posted by Rapido27

^^ Just keep your eyes open. Someone will need your 11.5 and have a 12 for trade.

or i could sell it and then cop the 12.

might work out to my advantage seeing as tho there's not a single 11.5 zen on ebay.

i might have a decent deal working on a size 11.5 black & pink too. will have to try my 12 on again when i get home and guage if i can swing it or not...

Yesterday, I heard someone knocking on my door and I didn't feel like getting up to see who it was.

Apparently, it was the delivery guy with my Yeezys.

Now, I have to go pick them up from the post office.
mad.gif

Me and my laziness.
smh.gif

VIDEO 1

VIDEO 2

NOW THIS IS A RESELLERS DREAM COME TRUE

GET A BUNCH OF JUNKIE BUMS OR JUST ONE DOPEFIEND (THIS GUY IN THE VIDEO IS ON DOPE BTW NOT CRACK)
BUY THAT ONE DOPE HEAD A BUNDLE OF DOPE OR HOW MANY JUNKIES YOU HAVE AND $60.00 CASH EACH

AND YOU TOO CAN BECOME A RESELLER OR BEAT THE RESELLERS AT THERE OWN GAME

I LOVE IT AND ALWAYS WANTED TO USE JUNKIES ON LINE UP'S
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bc60997

Please show me a completed auction for Zens under $400 from a legit seller with pics and as far as the Black/pinks I have been selling them for 600 the same as you and your little compadre did...That number isn't written in stone but nice try...

How come everyone has decided 2 leave me alone, and the re-sellers that has "send offers" in his sig is the only one who keeps attacking me?
I'm sorry dude, but I don't want NT members paying your Vaseline anymore. That is the truth.

Got my NDC order today.. had to match some tees with them
The Nike tee ive had for about 6 months.. they match PERFECT..
the on point tee i picked up today.. they had a white one but i figured the grey would look better....

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Yesterday, I heard someone knocking on my door and I didn't feel like getting up to see who it was.

Apparently, it was the delivery guy with my Yeezys.

Now, I have to go pick them up from the post office.
mad.gif

Me and my laziness.
smh.gif

Man I have done this so many times......lol Its like hearing the garbage truck then running to go pull the trash can to the front.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jphonix

my 2nd pair of zens is looking like it's gonna be a 11.5 instead of the 12 i needed. luckily i think i'll fit into the 11.5, but i'd rather have the 12. i wonder how likely it is to find someone to trade me a 12 for my 11.5 tho?

PM me.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

my 2nd pair of zens is looking like it's gonna be a 11.5 instead of the 12 i needed. luckily i think i'll fit into the 11.5, but i'd rather have the 12. i wonder how likely it is to find someone to trade me a 12 for my 11.5 tho?
I will trade with you, no joke.

I have a 12, need 11.5

PM me.
i'm gonna try on my 12's again tonight, then the 11.5's tomorrow (not picking them up until tomorrow), and make my decision. if itworks out i'll definitely trade with you, providing your's are DS too... i'll be in touch...

^^^^I'm not smartest person in the world, but that looks like a trade discussion in a thread that forbids this.
Please use the p.m. system. Don't get suspended.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

I will trade with you, no joke.

I have a 12, need 11.5

PM me.
i'm gonna try on my 12's again tonight, then the 11.5's tomorrow (not picking them up until tomorrow), and make my decision. if it works out i'll definitely trade with you, providing your's are DS too... i'll be in touch...
You couldn't have had this conversation via PMs to begin with?

This is the type of +#%$ that gets threads like these locked. (No mini-mod.)

Back
Top Bottom