The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

^ ^make sure to put insurance on em,just in case they get lost in the mail...... again
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

on my way 2 the post office 2 ship out a size 13.
re-sellers need 2 die of natural causes at age 29 btw.
be back later. I cannot wait 2 see what hate mail I will have.

You have a screw loose over some shoes bro...
smh.gif
THEY ARESHOES do something more important with your time...

aren't you a reseller?

i mean, you are reselling the shoes for more than you paid (triple almost)...

Multiple pairs of the TANS will be bought and resold... If I can't wait in line then my peoples will wait for me. It is what it is.
My love for sneaker collecting has been done... The way I see it though is if I ain't out there resellin then someone else is getting the extra $400 fordoing it.

I used to be a straight up collector and loved sneakers to death but the DMP changed my whole opinion of the culture. Like I said, it is what it is.

Good luck ya'll!!!

Originally Posted by 430AM

Multiple pairs of the TANS will be bought and resold... If I can't wait in line then my peoples will wait for me. It is what it is.
My love for sneaker collecting has been done... The way I see it though is if I ain't out there resellin then someone else is getting the extra $400 for doing it.

I used to be a straight up collector and loved sneakers to death but the DMP changed my whole opinion of the culture. Like I said, it is what it is.

Good luck ya'll!!!
having to camp out for multiple days (almost a full week in some places) for a measly $400 isn't a smart, or very lucrative hustle imo...

Originally Posted by jphonix

aren't you a reseller?

laugh.gif

for some reason he thinks that he's not a reseller for selling them 100 dollars cheaper than resellers.

Originally Posted by CherryRed

aren't you a reseller?

laugh.gif

for some reason he thinks because he sells them 100 dollars cheaper than resellers that he's not a reseller.

nah, he's still a reseller, just undercutting his competition, that's all...

Originally Posted by CherryRed

aren't you a reseller?

laugh.gif

for some reason he thinks because he sells them 100 dollars cheaper than resellers that he's not a reseller.

nah, he's still a reseller, just undercutting his competition, that's all...

very true, if you are buying to sell them to make a profit be it $10 or $400, you are a reseller, simple and plain.

Yeah, I will continue 2 under cut the competition until prices are lowered through out the entire after market. When that happens, I'll lower prices againand under cut them. Its all about the the culture and preserving what is left...
Please continue the disscusion.
and Joey, the Bx is 2 far, the local post office is closer. Sorry pal, 1 for 3? Lol

My love for sneaker collecting has been done... The way I see it though is if I ain't out there resellin then someone else is getting the extra $400 for doing it.

Good luck ya'll!!!
having to camp out for multiple days (almost a full week in some places) for a measly $400 isn't a smart, or very lucrative hustle imo...
True... But where I'm at no one stays in line. They just put chairs down and bounce.
laugh.gif

But I hear what you're sayin though...

Good luck ya'll!!!
True... But where I'm at no one stays in line. They just put chairs down and bounce.
laugh.gif

But I hear what you're sayin though...

Yo that's what I'm planing to do for the tan release, since people did it the 1st time. I'm going to try n beat them. Leave my chair stay there fora couple hours n then bounce! It's the line rule u seen me before n u see me now.

I've decided I will be going all out for the tans
As much as I'm against camping you can expect to see me out in Miami for as many hours as necessary
I'm kind of mad at myself for taking this long to realize that if you want something bad enough you got to do what you got to do
I'm currently trying to find someone who wants to make a deposit on the second pair I will be getting
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NIKETALK

Yeah, I will continue 2 under cut the competition until prices are lowered through out the entire after market. When that happens, I'll lower prices again and under cut them. Its all about the the culture and preserving what is left...
yeah, because the 4 or 5 pair you flip is really gonna put a serious dent in the entire after market...
eyes.gif

if you were only reselling for $50 or even $100 over what you paid, i wouldn't give you a hard time, but almost triple? naw, you're full of shlt...these are now going for $600 on ebay, the same amount you resold for. you're just like the rest of the resellers, stop lying to yourself.

and i'm not knocking you, reselling is a part of life. everybody's got some kind of hustle, and it's all based on selling something for more thanit originally costs. in this case it's shoes... of course people are trying to cake off these... i'm just trying to help you see the reality thatyou're just like them, so stop knocking resellers...

^^You have no idea. 11 days for the finale's. Over a week for both yeezys.
But today I saw two kids looked like they were in high school one was wearing the Zens one was wearing the Black/Pinks
That did it for me. The game is evolving and I just need to go with it.

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

just read that gentei debacle...thats just disgusting what that owner did...shady stuff goin on for these shoes

what happened?

not the entire after marker, just the re-sellers that are making money off of NT members. This is not the place 2 rip people off. This is the place fornetworking and making connections. Not the Vaseline store.
Anyone else?

Funny how I am schooling my newbies, only 2 spat in the face. 48 laws of power rule #1 everone...
Tans will be used 2 get Zens.

Back
Top Bottom