The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

Originally Posted by TBGA

I will mos def try to be out there before anybody else, I cleared up my schedule for these.
That's all that needs to be said about camping. Haters love to presume everybody in line just dropped alltheir repsonsibilities so they can re-sell kicks on NT/ISS so they can SURVIVE. Sure, there's someone in every line but gimme a got damned break. I've seen folks cop multiples and just about every release I've been to with a queue.

For regular folks, just like anything else in life that requires time away; you plan 1st... then you simply GO..

Hell, when I was camped for black/pinks, I received an email to my iphone explaining that I needed to take 96 friggin hours off before July. For theblack/pinks I only used 8! So why not use more to cop something that I want dearly? Why no hang out with other sneakerheads, wifey and friends for a few dayseating at restaurants and running around down town... We even took field trips during our camp out, visited every boutique in the city. Had a great time... butyou always have to return to the salt on the boards.
indifferent.gif

I will admit, if the line is being run by an idiot, camping can be the most draining thing ever. So yeah... END RANT.
nerd.gif

^^^ More of Will's fan club...

I didn't say you had to like what is in my sig or buy it I just said that is the price I am offering

I just get tired of hearing Rivera talk about him not reselling when in fact he has been selling them for the same price I have 600...

Originally Posted by Manglor

And for ALL those who have asked - when you click on interact under a users name you can just hit the BLOCK button and you won't ever see another post from that user ever again.

the only good post in the ENTIRE thread.....there is no information about the shoes!

Originally Posted by bc60997

I didn't say you had to like what is in my sig or buy it I just said that is the price I am offering

I just get tired of hearing Rivera talk about him not reselling when in fact he has been selling them for the same price I have 600...
Don't know who you are and have never read your sig before that post. My post was about camping, what are u talking about?

But your sig says $750
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by agold1002

And for ALL those who have asked - when you click on interact under a users name you can just hit the BLOCK button and you won't ever see another post from that user ever again.

the only good post in the ENTIRE thread.....there is no information about the shoes!
What do you want to know about the shoes that isn't in this thread? hahahahahahaha....

Originally Posted by Jekih

I will mos def try to be out there before anybody else, I cleared up my schedule for these.
That's all that needs to be said about camping. Haters love to presume everybody in line just dropped all their repsonsibilities so they can re-sell kicks on NT/ISS so they can SURVIVE. Sure, there's someone in every line but gimme a got damned break. I've seen folks cop multiples and just about every release I've been to with a queue.

For regular folks, just like anything else in life that requires time away; you plan 1st... then you simply GO..

Hell, when I was camped for black/pinks, I received an email to my iphone explaining that I needed to take 96 friggin hours off before July. For the black/pinks I only used 8! So why not use more to cop something that I want dearly? Why no hang out with other sneakerheads, wifey and friends for a few days eating at restaurants and running around down town... We even took field trips during our camp out, visited every boutique in the city. Had a great time... but you always have to return to the salt on the boards.
indifferent.gif

I will admit, if the line is being run by an idiot, camping can be the most draining thing ever. So yeah... END RANT.
nerd.gif

I hate seeing ppl cop multiples, thats the worst, you know they are down to steal the pair from someone looking to actually enjoy the kicks. I personally willonly resell if I desperately needed the $$$ otherwise I keep all my kicks, I tried camping on the fly for some shoes and it ended in disappointment, that wasfor the 112 pack and I didn't even want them as badly as these.....the tan yeezy's on the other hand......

Fan: No
Teammate: Yes
pimp.gif

click on interact under a users name you can just hit the BLOCK button and you won't ever see another post from that user ever again.

End of story

And to the Miami heads out there PM me if you want to do big things on the Tan release
smokin.gif

That's all that needs to be said about camping. Haters love to presume everybody in line just dropped all their repsonsibilities so they can re-sell kicks on NT/ISS so they can SURVIVE. Sure, there's someone in every line but gimme a got damned break. I've seen folks cop multiples and just about every release I've been to with a queue.

Hell, when I was camped for black/pinks, I received an email to my iphone explaining that I needed to take 96 friggin hours off before July. For the black/pinks I only used 8! So why not use more to cop something that I want dearly? Why no hang out with other sneakerheads, wifey and friends for a few days eating at restaurants and running around down town... We even took field trips during our camp out, visited every boutique in the city. Had a great time... but you always have to return to the salt on the boards.
indifferent.gif

nerd.gif

I hate seeing ppl cop multiples, thats the worst, you know they are down to steal the pair from someone looking to actually enjoy the kicks. I personally will only resell if I desperately needed the $$$ otherwise I keep all my kicks, I tried camping on the fly for some shoes and it ended in disappointment, that was for the 112 pack and I didn't even want them as badly as these.....the tan yeezy's on the other hand......

What about left over sizes? They can help you grow your collection. Either way you look at it. The only true respect for the game is collecting your favoriteheaters. The other stuff is trivial. As a line leader, I helped make sure certain folks got their pairs but I can't save the world, hehe... I can reducethe font in my sig however.
roll.gif

all you need to know is that these shoes are the MOST HYPED UP shoes of 09 and possibly of the last __ years (fill in the blank)

all you need to know is that these shoes are the MOST HYPED UP shoes of 09 and possibly of the last __ years (fill in the blank)

The only thing worse then a reseller is a reseller in denial of what he is.

Calling yourself an "anti-reseller" on the same forum where guys like ONLYMJSCOLLECTED actually hook people up AT COST is such a joke. He charges triple retail and acts like he is doing people a favor. Please.

He is just an unconnected reseller with a couple groupie superfans who keep his ego swollen while he makes the multiple yeezy threads on NT his personal blog.

yeah, william's claim to "i am niketalk" fame was that he actually provided NT'ers with hook ups, but triple retail, even if it is slightlylower than the average on ebay (which it's not, look at the completed listings, several pairs are now going for around $600, some in the higher$500's), is NOT hooking anyone up...

william, you ARE NOT niketalk, only mj's collected took that from you, and he DESERVES it.
wink.gif

I am just getting warmed up... If i would have copped from mom n pop store prices ($450-500) without camp.
I would have charged 50 bucks for that service...
Next time tho
pimp.gif

W.Rivera 3=NikeTalk

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

all you need to know is that these shoes are the MOST HYPED UP shoes of 09 and possibly of the last 3 years (fill in the blank)
DMP CIRCA 2006

BEFORE

TIFFANY SB CIRCA 2005

i'm nobody's pawn homie, just speaking the facts...

and i used to call you niketalk as a joke, i even spelled that out for everyone at one point.

i don't got no beef with you tho, i just think you should stop hating on resellers so hard when you are a reseller... you're not fooling anyone butyourself...
wink.gif

^^^^I know you are not hating on me, you pay eBay prices when I don't. Very smart of you not 2 hate.
If you are 2 ignorant 2 understand the motions I have set place then just fall back.
This is not about re-selling, about W.Rivera being NT.
This is about NikeTalk being a community spot, not a Vaseline convention.
and yes, your statement puts you in pawn status...

Originally Posted by agold1002

What do you want to know about the shoes that isn't in this thread? hahahahahahaha....

im just saying taht there is nothing new about the yeezys only crap about will haha but what ever...

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

all you need to know is that these shoes are the MOST HYPED UP shoes of 09 and possibly of the last 3 years (fill in the blank)
DMP CIRCA 2006

BEFORE

TIFFANY SB CIRCA 2005
How I long for the late 90's and early 00's...

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Can i see some hands for cats with real connects where you dont have to camp out for any amount of days...even hours for any shoe including the Yeezy's and still pay retail or below due to your sneaker copping status?!

if this is you.......holla at me.....we are one in the same!

*Raises Hand*

Taken from a conversation I had earlier with a Nike rep

Dustin: I am sorry, but there aren't any of those Yeezy's available. They sold out online in a matter of minutes and also at our physical stores aswell.
Dustin: The final colorway of the Air Yeezy (366164-111) will hit Nike Sportswear retailers and NikeStore.com on or around June 6. Since these are aquickstrike, there is not a definitive launch date for these shoes. The drop date for each retailer may vary.

I apologize for the inconvenience, but since they are a quickstrike there is not a specific time that they will be made available on NikeStore.com.
Dustin: If you remember with the first colorway of the Air Yeezy, there were quite a few sneaker blogs that indicated a April 4 launch. While many retailersdid drop these on April 4, there were some retailers that didn't receive them until after that date and they dropped the next week. The first colorway forthe Air Yeezy actually dropped in the wee hours of the morning on April 9 on NikeStore.com. The second colorway actually hit NikeStore.com around 11:30pm PSTon May 1

The best that I can recommend is that you post up by that refresh button on or around June 6. I know that's what I will be doing, because I missed out onthe first two colorways on NikeStore.com myself.

Back
Top Bottom