THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Not sure homie. Wish they would just give us diff heel options at least!
yea.. doubt they will give us iridescent. but should at least allow us to change the colors on it instead of forcing it to match the midsole or be silver/gold lol

Are the AD's fit closer to the kobe 9 or 11? The 11's were long and waay too narrow for me. I liked the fit of the 9's.

Nike needs to get their stuff together for the AD 2's, but with Nike probably focusing more on the PG's, I can see them phoning it in again.

Nike needs to get their stuff together for the AD 2's, but with Nike probably focusing more on the PG's, I can see them phoning it in again.
The crazy thing is my son plays AAU basketball, and we see teams from 12U up to 17 U and I see more Kobes, and Kobe AD on the court than I do any other shoe well besides the cheap *** Kyries, I rarely see PG's but at one of the FL the guy told me they sell a lot of PG's but I rarely see anyone wearing them whether it's to hoop in at gyms I go to, to wear casually, or walking in the malls or public. They must be buying to stock and not to rock

The crazy thing is my son plays AAU basketball, and we see teams from 12U up to 17 U and I see more Kobes, and Kobe AD on the court than I do any other shoe well besides the cheap *** Kyries, I rarely see PG's but at one of the FL the guy told me they sell a lot of PG's but I rarely see anyone wearing them whether it's to hoop in at gyms I go to, to wear casually, or walking in the malls or public. They must be buying to stock and not to rock
I think sometimes FL employees don't know what they're talking about. One guy told me they sell a lot of Hypershifts and I never saw anyone wearing them either. They probably tell you a shoe is popular so you're more inclined to buy it now. 

were the all blacks $99 as well? those launched before these.. they should be

I wonder if this price is at all FTLs? I just called one of the FTLs in Louisville, KY and they told me they were gold ones are still $160

Last edited:
I wonder if this price is at all FTLs? I just called one of the FTLs in Louisville, KY and they told me they were gold ones are still $160
have them scan and it should say on the system the correct price. they probably didnt update the tags yet and was too lazy to look on the system. happens all the time

yeah should be the same at all the FTL stores. Maybe they will 'test' you first and see if you are willing to pay the higher price 

because if its not at your store you can actually order it in store as well.. and it should be $99 there. maybe try tomorrow for the white/golds. the bone, flip the switch, and few other colorways are $99 too
All others go on sale yet navy still regular price

SMFH
I remember a while back the blacks were $59.99 at footlocker? guess that must have been some temporary sale they were doing.. that's a good price especially with a 10$ off coupon.. could use those as some high quality beaters/gym shoes

Back
Top Bottom