THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

They might be on sale, I remember paperwork last week saying it was 99 but come release date it went back 160. I'll check tomorrow if it is on sale this time

They might be on sale, I remember paperwork last week saying it was 99 but come release date it went back 160. I'll check tomorrow if it is on sale this time
thats interesting, so the white/gum ADs were already set to be $99 even before they were actually released? they could at least let em sit for a week at 160 before lowering which it seems like they did

yea should be cheaper
dude. youve been waiting for them to go on discount. i would grab while its on coz u may regret later. it seems like you really want that CW by all your comments. btw, they should honor any extra $10 off

Bought the black colorway today and i am very happy with them. I like the fit better than the regular AD amd theae feel like the true succesor to the kobe 11

what do you mean they come next week? the black AD nxts have been on nike.com for about a week now 

also, a lot of shoes on nike.com are excluded from promo codes now for some reason
Oh okay. Foot Locker here in GA didn't have therm out.

yea should be cheaper
dude. youve been waiting for them to go on discount. i would grab while its on coz u may regret later. it seems like you really want that CW by all your comments. btw, they should honor any extra $10 off

they've been that price for awhile :lol:

they were under that with the 30% off at outlets

the shoe aint worth $100. they'll go lower. I was expecting somewhere close to where the blacks were. if they go $74.99 then add coupon its a good but the shoe aint worth $100 to me

they've been that price for awhile
laugh.gif

they were under that with the 30% off at outlets

the shoe aint worth $100. they'll go lower. I was expecting somewhere close to where the blacks were. if they go $74.99 then add coupon its a good but the shoe aint worth $100 to me
how do you guys consistently get the $10 off coupons in footlocker stores? is it that survey thing they mention on the receipt

Back
Top Bottom