THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

red ADs are 74.99 on the wall. hopefully tbey havr a 20 or 30 off soon

theres a F&F 30% off this week

my outlet had the navy on the hash wall but the sticker was still priced at $129.99? weird

wasn't gonna bother having them scan them since I bet that was the price and if it wasn't would probably be at $$100 at the cheapest

theres a F&F 30% off this week

my outlet had the navy on the hash wall but the sticker was still priced at $129.99? weird

wasn't gonna bother having them scan them since I bet that was the price and if it wasn't would probably be at $$100 at the cheapest

My oulet had the same thing. They werent tagged at all so i had them ring it up. Right on the money, they were $100. Im looking at getting some of the NXT's as they come down in price but im pretty sure im close to being done with the AD's.

Yea sad thing is all outlets have different prices. If it's 100 and they're there Thursday morning I'll cop for $70 and good thing I have a $10 survey.

Still want the XI ALT but like I mentioned in another thread they were marked down with the red tag so more than likely for the F&F the price will be going back up to $85 or $90 like they were before other wise $64.99 with discount is a steal

I saw a few reviews saying the traction was bad but it seems that just isn't true. How have people found the traction?

I don't trust shoe reviews. Most of these guys have biases...either trying to get deals with companies or getting angry that they're getting snubbed by some company. Nobody works for free.

The Kobe AD is a solid basketball shoe. I love the traction, more than the XI. It's got a tough upper and collar area, but they break in fine. It's been awhile since I had a shoe that needed to break in, but these really do.

for the most part reviews online tend to be fairly accurate, but regarding the traction on these is just off. and because of what was said online, i wasn't in a rush to cop a pair, until the red ones were available for 44.97, so i copped and i wasn't even that excited. after hooping in two sessions 3hrs each, i was impressed how the traction held together even on dustier courts than i normally played. i have no issues with traction, no wipes. the only thing is that the weight of the shoe was mostly concentrated on the soles, it felt very bottom heavy. other than that, this is a great shoe to hoop indoor with, and for 45 bux...i can't complain!

I want the stardusts pretty bad. Hoping they hit the outlets for cheap! Not my pic
nike-kobe-ad-purple-stardust-release-date.jpg

I want the stardusts pretty bad. Hoping they hit the outlets for cheap! Not my pic
nike-kobe-ad-purple-stardust-release-date.jpg

Starsdust are my only A.D. I own and that purple is beautiful. Worth the $$$ but on sale is better. I kinda want the mint pair but imma wait till those hit clearance

Back
Top Bottom