THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

People forget or do not know that MY passed the ball for damn near half of the season to get his Wizards team to STOP depending on him to get every point. The FACT that he did this and still averaged as much as he did, one would be NOT so smart to claim his Wizard years were a "waste". As well had the west NOT won the All Star game that MJ hit that incredible time winding down shot HE would have been MVP. I have more if people still don't get it.

As for the Kobe AD what in the world happened to all of the pictures of the colorways on the first page?

People forget or do not know that MY passed the ball for damn near half of the season to get his Wizards team to STOP depending on him to get every point. The FACT that he did this and still averaged as much as he did, one would be NOT so smart to claim his Wizard years were a "waste". As well had the west NOT won the All Star game that MJ hit that incredible time winding down shot HE would have been MVP. I have more if people still don't get it.

As for the Kobe AD what in the world happened to all of the pictures of the colorways on the first page?
where did this come from? lol

anyways, any great PU from the 30off this weekend? havent had time to check out my local NFS which is 5 min away:tongue:

anyways, any great PU from the 30off this weekend? havent had time to check out my local NFS which is 5 min away:tongue:
It was an extremely late response from a debate we were having on whether Jordans time with the Wizards impacted his legacy. Or rather, did it diminish, have an impact, or have no impact at all.

My homie at Foot Locker here in GA said the Black Mambas should be $99 next weekend so I'm waiting til then. Lost out on getting the white Sock Darts on NDC for $94. Was gonna make those my white summer shoes & play in my white NXT's.

thejisback thejisback Guess the pics didn't import over during the move. Posting pics is tedious now and when I try to post the pics again it said there was an error because there were more than 20 pics so it did not post. I'll make a collage later.

stardust got hype behind it now being plastered all over media, prob gonna try and milk the limelight a little longer and leave em at retail

The flip switch pair was $99 after one mnth!!

These?

20170427115739_original.jpg

I believe that was an error & they weren't inn sale nationwide.

Yea those went on sale

they also had scattered pairs on the hash wall at my outlet. not sure on price could have been retail since no stickers

Haha, yeah man hella late reply. I'm not on here as much as most of yall! I was living in DC when MJ was playing there, so I like make sure facts are included.

As far as PU, I grabbed the Kobe AD White/Silver for $91.00 and feel that is going to be a sleeper colorway like the all white Kobe 3.

It was an extremely late response from a debate we were having on whether Jordans time with the Wizards impacted his legacy. Or rather, did it diminish, have an impact, or have no impact at all.

Haha you are correct man. Not on here as often as most. Anyhow that's what these forums are for talk kicks, sports, life. Would be cool if we all could somehow do this in person.

Haha you are correct man. Not on here as often as most. Anyhow that's what these forums are for talk kicks, sports, life. Would be cool if we all could somehow do this in person.
I hear you, life comes at us fast. We do what we can lol. For the record, im with your mindset in saying that the Wizard days actually added to his legacy and didnt diminish it.

Would be cool to have a live chat about Kobes!

stardust got hype behind it now being plastered all over media, prob gonna try and milk the limelight a little longer and leave em at retail

Would totally cop for my girl but Nike never makes "real" Kobes in Womens size 7.5 :tongue:

Stardusts are $128 on NDC. Nike is pulling out all the stops lately trying to boost sales (not just kobes but in general). Never seen them offer 20% off a full priced product online.

Back
Top Bottom