THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I'm confused when people are saying "people be sleeping on this release, I'mma buy when the price drops". So does that mean most are sleeping right now? Including the ones waiting for a price drop.

People are sleeping because I don't think anyone actually cares about this shoe in general. Ive legit seen no one wearing them and been sitting at all my stores especially my outlet. They've had the navy and red pair at my outlets for almost 2 months now and I swear the stock has remained the same but also the price at the outlet is OD

Not saying that, I think most in here know that these aren't selling out in any colorway and eventually going on clearance which is smart because I don't see anyone jumping at retail just to have them now :lol:

IMG_3183.JPG

Tempted, but I'll wait for $99.99.

Was getting ready to post a similar pic. Just left HOH.

Not saying that, I think most in here know that these aren't selling out in any colorway and eventually going on clearance which is smart because I don't see anyone jumping at retail just to have them now :lol:

I did that (jump at retail just to have them now) with the Oregon A.D.'s, the grey & the white NXT's, but I also used $250 gift cards earned at my old job so technically I didn't spend my money on them. Left that job for a much better one (minus earning the gift cards) so now I'll be spending my own money on the shoes when they go on sale.

Yea. You are right.

Being patient and sleeping are not the same thing.

Ah okay. I was gonna say that I was sleeping at this current retail price range.

So it is just an educated guess that most people are sleeping and not being patient for the price drop from viewing the amount of attention it is getting.

I just wanted clarification. I don't like making sweeping assumptions, but an educated one is okay. At least in my weird twisted logic book.

Yea. You are right.

Ah okay. I was gonna say that I was sleeping at this current retail price range.

So it is just an educated guess that most people are sleeping and not being patient for the price drop from viewing the amount of attention it is getting.

I just wanted clarification. I don't like making sweeping assumptions, but an educated one is okay. At least in my weird twisted logic book.

I hear you what you're saying sir. I know personally that there are still some pairs that I want (stardust, blk nxt, red nxt). I see them and I'm just patiently waiting. I'm happy to see the blk pair drop in price. Gonna check out HOH and see what's going on.

Some people though are straight sleeping on this line. I don't think it's a classic but they are solid performers and I think are great casually.

The sneaker bubble has popped also so the market appears to be down a little bit as well.

I agree. Whether people are sleeping or just waiting for a price drop, no one is paying retail. So let us all who like this line feast when it reaches our price point. I'm hoping everyone's price point is lower than mine so I can pay $80 for stardust.

Factory store near me has had the white & silver ADs for a looong time. They don't budge. Too much $. I think at $50 to $70 they might start to move.

Interestingly, they have the white and silver Instincts, which look like the 11s. They're moving.

To add: they also had the 11 Avars in very limited sizes.

Last edited:
About how long does it take for a shoe to be included in promotional codes? Mambacurials still excluded at the moment

Someone posted (2) $25 birthday gc and was able to get the black and the all white pair for $103 each after tax. That's the right price point for me.

My local HoH has all colorways on sale, been patiently waiting for prices to drop...performance beasts!

Attachments

• IMG_3069.JPG
    IMG_3069.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 31
not gonna lie, just like the KOBE XI, once these hit 99$, I am copping most of the CW

Really? I haven't said a word about these - the a.d. or the Nxt. So the a.d. was a no go cuz every single person I know said it was ****...and it looked half hearted. The purp colorway looked the best Imo. Then they bring out the nxt

Back
Top Bottom