THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Does Nike put Kobe releases on SNKRS anymore? Was thinking about coping the Curials since I have everyone since the 8, but it's nowhere to be found on SNKRS. Plus Nike has the 20% code on new releases that ends at midnight tomorrow.

20226131_1111916598941153_5790054091866505216_n.jpg

ac450da2e955f97f9cfdbd4f5e4b3dff.gif

snkrs kept giving me "There was an error processing your order. Please try again." when i tried checking out. now my size is gone lol oh well.

I went at picked up at Nikestore. Although not the classic mambacurial, still a good effort, comfortable and first pair of Kobes i had to get this year.

The Mambacurial 8's were perfect because they looked like they could be soccer shoes. Now Nike thinks they can just put "NIKE" on the side and call them Mambacurials...

I like the new ones, not nearly as much as the 8's, but yes at the moment the line is way down. However, if the AD 2 or Nxt 2 or Kobe 13 turns out to be hot, the posts will return. Although if they ever decide to do retros, business will be booming.

I like the new ones, not nearly as much as the 8's, but yes at the moment the line is way down. However, if the AD 2 or Nxt 2 or Kobe 13 turns out to be hot, the posts will return. Although if they ever decide to do retros, business will be booming.

Kobe's are probably the GOAT performance line and the AD was top 5 for me so I don't think it's too far gone. The original cw along with PEs showed how good of a silhouette they are too, I think the Kobe line is just fine if they would go ahead and release the colors they know people want. Might want to release them in quantities where they don't sit for years too.

I wouldn't mind if they came out in PE colors only with 1 or 2 basic colors and some classic mamba colors. No need for purple stardust to be a general release, that's what id is for.

Kobe's are probably the GOAT performance line and the AD was top 5 for me so I don't think it's too far gone. The original cw along with PEs showed how good of a silhouette they are too, I think the Kobe line is just fine if they would go ahead and release the colors they know people want. Might want to release them in quantities where they don't sit for years too.

I wouldn't mind if they came out in PE colors only with 1 or 2 basic colors and some classic mamba colors. No need for purple stardust to be a general release, that's what id is for.

Not easy to pull off purple, but imo purple Kobes are usually some of the best CWs. The stardust is probably the only AD I will get.

A Bruce Lee colorway would've sold. Seriously, what's the deal with these colors? Also, they are super stiff. Tried on a pair in the outlets. Not to mention hearing about the stiffness here, and some pickup players having sore feet trying to break these in. I'd get a pair of all blacks, but they are just stiff as hell, and I'm uncertain of the break-in. These Kobe NXT's are being slept on. Mambacurials are super-underrated. It's a great colorway. Gonna try to swoop of pair of Volts and Mambacurials. Anybody see the Volts at a lower price point at FTLs?

A Bruce Lee colorway would've sold. Seriously, what's the deal with these colors? Also, they are super stiff. Tried on a pair in the outlets. Not to mention hearing about the stiffness here, and some pickup players having sore feet trying to break these in. I'd get a pair of all blacks, but they are just stiff as hell, and I'm uncertain of the break-in. These Kobe NXT's are being slept on. Mambacurials are super-underrated. It's a great colorway. Gonna try to swoop of pair of Volts and Mambacurials. Anybody see the Volts at a lower price point at FTLs?

People really are sleeping on the AD NXTs. I'm debating on picking up the all whites. I like them, but what I really want is a Nike ID pair I can customize.

If you are a basketball player, these are easily top 1-2 shoes released this year. I tried them on, and I'm at the point now where I can feel if a shoe is going to be good on the court. As long as the traction is good (which I heard it is), these are going to be a go-to shoe for me in my gym bag.

People really are sleeping on the AD NXTs. I'm debating on picking up the all whites. I like them, but what I really want is a Nike ID pair I can customize.

If you are a basketball player, these are easily top 1-2 shoes released this year. I tried them on, and I'm at the point now where I can feel if a shoe is going to be good on the court. As long as the traction is good (which I heard it is), these are going to be a go-to shoe for me in my gym bag.

Completely agree with you. I'm just waiting for the price to drop even further. For some 200 is a steep price. Right now I have my eye on the black and red NXTs. The black on is on sale for 119 at HOH. Will be copped in a couple of weeks.

Navy need to go on an actual sale already...

not being cheap just being smart since all others have been priced at $70ish and navy still over $100

Navy need to go on an actual sale already...

not being cheap just being smart since all others have been priced at $70ish and navy still over $100

My HOH have them for 99 dollars. Maybe use VIP rewards to get them as low as 79?

anyones rewards from the app never work? I have a $15 and a $20 and willing to go cop but last two times I tried to use em they said they weren't valid or something?

Back
Top Bottom