THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

IMG_6415.PNG The new Kobe CW reminds me of these "Madrid" hyper dunks! It's a good thing bc we couldn't get them in the states!

'Always love the hate' shirt arrived today. In case anyone is wondering, it does appear to me to be the exact same as the one originally released. I compared the two and can't find any obvious difference.

Just got mine in. Fit is great, feels really nice on foot, and traction is beastly. I typically play on good courts so I can only comment on their performance on decent courts, but they were amazing for me. To be honest as a quick guard traction is all that matters. The cushion is there but also provides good court feel. I have the greys and love all the unique markings on them, only complaint is they may stain easy but not sure yet.

Damn mine are still delayed due to this story. It's pissing me off. Everyone is posting theirs and i still can't get mine. FML

Damn mine are still delayed due to this story. It's pissing me off. Everyone is posting theirs and i still can't get mine. FML

Crazy my other preludes just came in today finally! But it was usps priority! Hope u get them soon homie! Sugar land area wasn't hit that bad

Fresh off another practice with the mids. My god that traction is beastly. Possibly best since kobe 9

Went to HOH Culver City to check out all the new ADs and scoop up the one I liked the best. Just from trying them on in store, they felt a lot better than the old ADs. Ended up getting the Honesty pair. Detached and Rise were also dope. Hope to get those down the road as well.
20170902_135411.jpg

I tried checking my HOH for these but they didn't have any of them. Got the purps from SNKRS. ill post pics later.

Just played in the new AD mids for the first time today. I still prefer the NXT's fit mainly because the upper of the AD mid is rather stiff when you bend your foot. Yall think the red and mambacurial NXTs will go on sale soon? Need one of those...

Forgot the Rise dropped yesterday but glad they made it to Swoosh so I had to cop these look fire :pimp:

Still gotta get the new purple ADs sucks they sold out on NDC

Saw them in person yesterday... very nice, make the regular ad look cheap and ****ty

The AD in general should have been made like those but still lows

Picked the Rise yesterday and although navy and orange are my favorite colors, love this one. Took a few pics, hope they help.

Attachments

• IMG_6408.JPG
    IMG_6408.JPG
    227.8 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_2061.JPG
    IMG_2061.JPG
    226.6 KB · Views: 105
Wonder what happen to all the color pack pairs that were up on NDC, last i remember seeing is that only the grey had sold out completely and the other 4 were still available on NDC desktop even tho SNKRS app had them all to be sold out....i kept looking and almost all sizes were available in the 4 left and then they just disappeared

Back
Top Bottom