THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Factory store near me had two pairs of the AD mids on the back hash today. Check your local factory stores if interested.

Probably returns, I've thought about returning mine. I can't get over the felt and how hard it will be to keep clean or clean.

I'll keep an eye out for you. In GA people aren't big Kobe fans so his shoes go on sale quickly here.
Appreciate that man.

Yeah there is a jacquard knit pair coming. So not sure if thats a flyknit or more of a mesh/knit kind of material. Definitely excited. The traction is literally insane on these so I will be copping another pair for sure
I can't wait to see what these look like

Factory store near me had two pairs of the AD mids on the back hash today. Check your local factory stores if interested.
Damn wish i lived closer to the factory store.

IMG_6449.jpg
These are

Probably returns, I've thought about returning mine. I can't get over the felt and how hard it will be to keep clean or clean.

Pretty much sums up how I feel about these shoes, but I've decided that I'm going to return mine to my local NFS later. Ordered another pair of AD lows for $78 shipped from FTL yesterday and I figured these two shoes are similar enough where the mids aren't with $80 more

Just got confirmation i received my 3 pairs today after waiting so long due to Hurricane weather delays here in Houston, Texas. I purchased the day they dropped.
While all of you are finding little things to complain about, i'm like a little kid. I'm excited to go play with my new toys lol

Returned mines because of how sucky they performed. These aren't going to last a full season of rec play, and the midsole/outsole doesn't seem like it has much life to it. After a couple of runs I can already tell that the Lunarlon is gonna bottom out.

Just got confirmation i received my 3 pairs today after waiting so long due to Hurricane weather delays here in Houston, Texas. I purchased the day they dropped.
While all of you are finding little things to complain about, i'm like a little kid. I'm excited to go play with my new toys lol
I don't think you will be dissapointed. The vast majority of performance reviews have been praising traction and cushion. Sole brothers called it best cushion in a Kobe line. If you want these to wear casual or play outside maybe you won't like. But for a forum to chat Kobe shoes I am shocked at the hate.

I don't think you will be dissapointed. The vast majority of performance reviews have been praising traction and cushion. Sole brothers called it best cushion in a Kobe line. If you want these to wear casual or play outside maybe you won't like. But for a forum to chat Kobe shoes I am shocked at the hate.

Yeah but these are the same *******s (myself included) that hated every model at first, then loved them (including the 4's, 5's, 6's, and 9's).

Same here man...I really need the mambacurials! Did the red ones ever go on sale? I'm missing those from my set as well...I never see the reds and the mambacurials at local footlockers

I didn't pay full price on my University red NXT. I paid $173 with eBates coupon. I was going to wait til they got cheaper but got impatient. Didn't want to miss out on them entirely if I waited too long. I may just pull the trigger on the Mambacurials if they don't go on sale soon, for the same reason. Don't wanna miss out on them.

Well i didnt get to try them on until late last night. I noticed right from the jump that they aren't TTS for me. I typically wear 11 so that is what I ordered, and they fit big. I still had a lot of room on the front and heel slippage on the back. I'll most likely ship them back but not sure if 10.5 or 10 now. I think i may drive the distance and check NFS, hopefully they'll have some I can try on. If not i'll just ship all 3 back for 10.5. I like them so far though.

Yeah but these are the same *******s (myself included) that hated every model at first, then loved them (including the 4's, 5's, 6's, and 9's).
Yes as always. I think so many people are too nostalgic about older Kobe's. Now that he's not in the league anymore they look for any reason to not cop, and what easier way than to look for minor things to not like?

mindmarathon mindmarathon congrats homie! U better hit up Nike and get a 20% code... u waited weeks for them and i got 2 retros from USPS in middle of hurricane lol! Ups has been tripping
Good idea bro. How would I go about doing that? Just call them and complain that it took long for me to receive them? They would tell me it was not their fault, it was Harvey's

mindmarathon mindmarathon i would call or hit up chat! You ordered those 3 pairs of Kobe before the storm even came in! I got 2 orders from usps and I ordered when hurricane was hitting us! Nike will take care of you...no way you should waited 2-3 weeks

Well i didnt get to try them on until late last night. I noticed right from the jump that they aren't TTS for me. I typically wear 11 so that is what I ordered, and they fit big. I still had a lot of room on the front and heel slippage on the back. I'll most likely ship them back but not sure if 10.5 or 10 now.

That's funny. Everywhere I see recommends sizing up a on the NXTs, so I went up .5 It was too big for me as well. Ended up going TTS on an exchange which should be here today.

Well, they showed up as I was posting. TTS definitely fits more snug in the width but is still a little long compared to my XIs. Stoked to try these casually today and see how they feel at the end of the day. I really dig the NXT concept and do feel like it's the successor to the XIs (wasn't too crazy about the ADs). We'll see!

Attachments

• curials.jpg
    curials.jpg
    532.7 KB · Views: 26
So people lost lives and property, but he should complain because UPS didn't want to deliver in a storm?

Damn right! mindmarathon mindmarathon and I live in H-town so we know wtf is going on! Plenty of family and friends are struggling but what does that have to do w/ getting a code from Nike? Mind, ordered those kobe mids when they released... they were doing a free 2 day shipping for orders over $100 and he got 3 pairs! Nike will be happy to give him a coupon...

It was unfortunate that so many people lost a lot, and some even their lives. My thoughts and prayers are with those people and their families. It's a tragedy, and many will be rebuilding for years to come.

Back to the Nike Kobe Mid topic, I did order these when they dropped and I had to wait so long. I'll get with Nike and see what they can do to address and possibly make things work for me.

Back
Top Bottom