THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Yea that $200 price tag is only worth the price to some......but the rest of them, no one wants to buy a shoe for that much when there are so many other shoes that are not only cheaper, even tho their quality may or may not be as good.
Welcome to Texas. I live in Houston/Humble. Been trying to get out that way to Katy but i'm sure you know how far that is from Humble lol but i've been meaning to go see if they had the red joints since i wanna double up and cop a pair for my daughter. Only time I pass through that way is when we're on the way to San Antonio for a basketball tournament for my son lol
If you happen to go by there again and see some do let me know please.

Honestly I think it’s only worth to some people to pay retail $200+ when they can try to flip/resell for a limited release pair. Which only the exclusive volt colorway with the special box that we’re scavenger hunt that saw some limited release.

I just googled Humble, Texas cause I don’t know where I’m at. Still confused about Texas layout. Just moved here last week thursday. Staying with family while I’m getting my job prospects in order. Hopefully I can keep my Amazon job but it’s in Houston, Texas near the airport. You need a car to get anywhere, everywhere in Texas not like nyc you can just hop on the MTA train and be where you wanna be no problem.

I’ll definately check out for you if I go to that Katy mall.

Black Friday coming up soon so hopefully they got something good and it’s not crazy cause I don’t do Black Friday shopping.

Sooooooooooooo I'ma have to try this shoe on again. Too many fly *** colors.
Screenshot_20171107-231318~01.jpg

Already have the Detached so don't need another grey pair. Like the texture of the upper and the heel design though

I hate the clear outsole. I wish they would stop it with that crap. Plus it makes them worse on the court.

I hate the clear outsole. I wish they would stop it with that crap. Plus it makes them worse on the court.

I have rgw AD NXT volt coloway, honestly it depends on the court surface area you play on. Indoor/outdoor I get all different types of traction.

They do make the Mambacurial without the translucent clear sole.

31632F3C-BE55-4F2A-A1DF-BFF15372AB92.jpeg
7E315515-8A21-43C8-AEF8-C38F458639B6.png

Its your money you can always look elsewhere.

How the sizing on these AD Mids? Hearing some people say they fit slightly bigger then previous Kobe models. Should I go half a size down?
I’m a 13 in Kobe 9/11/NXT for reference.

How the sizing on these AD Mids? Hearing some people say they fit slightly bigger then previous Kobe models. Should I go half a size down?
I’m a 13 in Kobe 9/11/NXT for reference.
They're TTS for me. I wear a 12 in the 6, VII, 8, IX, X, XI, AD, and AD Mid (Mamba Mentality Pack).

Back
Top Bottom