THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Was there ever any colorway info for the A.D. Mids? The only new color I know of is the grey pair with the snake print.

Makes me want to scoop up some mid's for balling badly. Its hard for me to not use my 11's for balling though. Is it sad to think that $112 is still too high? The price itself isn't but I still feel like these can be had for cheaper.

Makes me want to scoop up some mid's for balling badly. Its hard for me to not use my 11's for balling though. Is it sad to think that $112 is still too high? The price itself isn't but I still feel like these can be had for cheaper.
Yea pretty sad bro lol. I understand your desire to get a better price for money saving and all but these are Kobe's. Quality kicks from a quality player. That's a good *** price.

just messing with you man

Any Black Friday weekend sales for the Kobe AD Mid?
Most likely FL HOH will have some sells.

Foot Action
Get in on early Black Friday deals now save 20% and get free shipping on orders of $99 or more

Use code: FRIDAY20

Online only. Some styles excluded. <=== of course right?

Last edited:
Compared to the NXT Which would you prefer?
To be honest I've worn both, but haven't played in either, but i would say the Mid are more comfortable but the NXT have a better overall fit since they hug the foot and have really good lockdown. (not that the Mid don't have lockdown)
My son has played in both of them. I know my sons complaint about the NXT is that they are too hard to put on. He's weak though is what I tell him. lol
I'll ask him to give me his thoughts on both

To be honest I've worn both, but haven't played in either, but i would say the Mid are more comfortable but the NXT have a better overall fit since they hug the foot and have really good lockdown. (not that the Mid don't have lockdown)
My son has played in both of them. I know my sons complaint about the NXT is that they are too hard to put on. He's weak though is what I tell him. lol
I'll ask him to give me his thoughts on both

Thanks for the feedback I agree. The NXT have a great lockdown system and fit cause of the laceless technology. For me it's actually hard to take off the shoes but I found a easy trick by pulling on tounge forwards, and they just slide right off.

I was gonna cosider the AD mids but just don't like the overall design of the shoe. Felt like it could had been packaged better.

My gripe with my NXT is the volt colorway got dirty really quick and it's hard to clean off. Grrr. That's why want the black and white pair. Hopefully I can find them for the low in my size.

They're very comfortable, are solid performers and look dope asf. I wouldn't worry about that. They're fine to me.

I've owned a pair from the Mamba Mentality pack. Everything you said is true, but there's so many good performers out right now I'm in no rush to buy anything anymore unless it's a limited release. So many shoes end up being heavily discounted and I already have way too many in my closet so I just end up waiting it out.

For example, I love the AD lows have 3 pairs that I've gotten each for under $75.. Once the mids go under $100 I'm in for a pair or two

Compared to the NXT Which would you prefer?

Had a pair of the Mids for about 3 weeks before getting rid of them.

Fit = NXT, toe box in the mids felt a little bit on the roomier side for a Kobe shoe
Cushioning = Same
Traction = Mids might be a little bit better, but it's very close
Support = Because of the fit, I'd give it to the NXT

Both are really good, can't go wrong either way.

Have bit of a dilemma guys my NXT are defective after having them for almost 2-3 months.

The cable system that that allows you to loop the laceless around is about to break apart. I'm kinda disappointed in this as these are $200 shoes retail but I got them on sale for $120 at footlocker. You think I should contact Nike if they can replace my sneaker ? I know that Nike doesnt have like a warranty system like a electronics company but come on only had these kicks for on 2-3 months and they are going bad. I play ball in them but I have them in my rotation.

I think I have the receipt but Its in my old place back in NYC. Im in Texas.

What should I do write an email to Nike or just bite bullet and shurg it off.

Might have retire these kicks cause once that cable system rips I can't loop the laces to the shoe.

F3FA016E-99C7-4A0E-8B82-2D0E3528E746.jpeg

Last edited:
Have bit of a dilemma guys my NXT are defective after having them for almost 2-3 months.

The cable system that that allows you to loop the laceless around is about to break apart. I'm kinda disappointed in this as these are $200 shoes retail but I got them on sale for $120 at footlocker. You think I should contact Nike if they can replace my sneaker ? I know that Nike doesnt have like a warranty system like a electronics company but come on only had these kicks for on 2-3 months and they are going bad. I play ball in them but I have them in my rotation.

I think I have the receipt but Its in my old place back in NYC. Im in Texas.

What should I do write an email to Nike or just bite bullet and shurg it off.

Might have retire these kicks cause once that cable system rips I can't loop the laces to the shoe.

F3FA016E-99C7-4A0E-8B82-2D0E3528E746.jpeg
You don't have to loop the ropes to them. You can just tie the laces in the front like some people do. Easy solution.

Back
Top Bottom