THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Great Mall Nike size 9 pretty much
20171126_121310.jpg

saratoga NFS

spot a couple of Kobe NXT red size 10 and 10.5 for $80 plus 25% off during black friday. so right now it should still be 80 bux. the off white NXT are 100 tho :frown:

Saw a chick with one black/white pair. Saw another pair(forgot what size) on the back wall. $160? + 30%

Still got my volts NXT cheaper than that. A few pages back a nt'er saw the red NXT for $60 @ NFS..but he never looked out for the fambs smh.

Did you get her #?

F324B9E2-F8B9-4124-ADE6-A8CDFAE39FF2.gif

$60 black nxt sizes 8, 10 and 11
https://www.citygear.com/nike-kobe-a-d-17.html

Light bone regular ad sizes 10.5 and 12 on there too
F11F6351-AFEC-4AA1-992A-4C5B5F98A643.gif

Pull the trigger. Thanks man

Do you know any promo code that works?
I have nxt, AD Lows, Lebron Soilders 11 sfg, kyrie and PG 1's in the cart.

i googled some but they work. I'm about to pull the trigger on all these kicks if i can a promo code to work.

Last edited:
Pull the trigger. Thanks man

Do you know any promo code that works?
I have nxt, AD Lows, Lebron Soilders 11 sfg, kyrie and PG 1's in the cart.

i googled some but they work. I'm about to pull the trigger on all these kicks if i can a promo code to work.

No they don't have promo codes unless they generate one for you. They use to have clearance 30% code but they killed that off. You get rewards points that becomes free money though.

Current exchange rates:
Each 50 Reward points can be redeemed for $1.00.
Each $1.00 spent will earn 1 Reward points.
Reward points record expires in 365 days after they are added to your account.

No they don't have promo codes unless they generate one for you. They use to have clearance 30% code but they killed that off. You get rewards points that becomes free money though.

Current exchange rates:
Each 50 Reward points can be redeemed for $1.00.
Each $1.00 spent will earn 1 Reward points.
Reward points record expires in 365 days after they are added to your account.

Thanks the reward points system is better than nothing. However I live in Texas, just moved here from nyc, i don't pay tax on kicks they charging me $20 on tax for like 4 kicks. Might have to send them to my NYC homie address and pick them up there. I tried just buying 1 pair but they still charging me tax and a shipping fee.

i'll still get it but gonna have pull some cash from the stash.

Wrong thread.....terrible pics....but I saw a guy playing in the Kobe 9 Elite Premiums and he didn't even know what he had. I asked him and he was like I dunno they Kobes but a friend got em for me a while back. I said you're playing on 2k lol.
20171128_215945.jpg
20171128_215926.jpg

Nice gonna have to pass though. I saw some other stuff that I liked. They need to bring down the NXT prices a bit more.

My NXT cable ripped after I wore them. Got lazy and never sent to Nike claims. Will do when I get the chance.

Yea and my luck of course all the 10.5 are sold out. I usually wear 11 but these run big, well at least the front forefoot. All the reviews i read say they are tts but not for me. Had to go down to 10.5

Back
Top Bottom