THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

God those are all so fire. Booker would be a good player to get to advertise the next generation of Kobe's. Derozan is too ugly to market anything :lol:

I know I buy all my balling kicks based off how attractive the nba guys who wear them are. :pimp:

I know I buy all my balling kicks based off how attractive the nba guys who wear them are. :pimp:

IMG_4651.JPG

My apologies, Demar

im gonna do some nike ids of lebron soilder 11s they have the xdr option. idk i gotta try this out on cheap nike shoe to see of it really works. not to sure can you return nike ids if you dont like how they came out in real life?

im gonna do some nike ids of lebron soilder 11s they have the xdr option. idk i gotta try this out on cheap nike shoe to see of it really works. not to sure can you return nike ids if you dont like how they came out in real life?
Yes, Nike still has that 30 day "love it or leave it" policy and you can return them to a Nike shop for a full refund.

Yes, Nike still has that 30 day "love it or leave it" policy and you can return them to a Nike shop for a full refund.

sounds good. thanks for the reply.

D9C1AA44-EEC4-4060-BD46-45A56AD8CDDA.png

these are my current scheme for my lebron soilder 11s. gonna change the rubber to xdr.

i did a little google, i know xdr is really good for outdoor bballing. but im balling indoors at a 24 fitness will it help with dusty courts as well?

sounds good. thanks for the reply.

D9C1AA44-EEC4-4060-BD46-45A56AD8CDDA.png

these are my current scheme for my lebron soilder 11s. gonna change the rubber to xdr.

i did a little google, i know xdr is really good for outdoor bballing. but im balling indoors at a 24 fitness will it help with dusty courts as well?
Generally speaking, and from experience, solid rubber NIKE outsoles grip better and pick up less dust. The translucent Kobe AD outsoles had good bite but picked up dust like crazy and ruined an otherwise great shoe. I'm pretty confident the XDR will be even better.

Is it a big difference from us that are used to playing in lows? They don't look that high and I've worn nothing but lows for like 5 years now.
Not really it's really all cosmetic. In the minds of those that have preferred lows all this time, not much difference especially when compared to the Kobe 4

Kobe 4 is an all time great in my book so you're def talking my language there!

Idk these never seem to make reviewers top performance sneakers lists but they look great and traction is supposedly A-1 and that's probably the most important thing in a hooping shoes for me.

Main complaint on these was that the upper material and breathability is bad, but if I'm wearing thick hoop socks my feet are gonna be sweaty regardless and having a thinly padded tongue wouldn't be a deal breaker. Definitely get the solid rubber though, I returned my transluscent one and am waiting for my xDR version to come in.

Since the thread is dead. I was thinking today about my sneaker collection. I wanted to see what people would say.

If you could trade all you sneakers in today for the exact amount you paid for each one but you had to use the money to buy sneakers, what would you do differently?

What would you buy? I know personally I would probably have less total sneakers but would have doubles of rates. Usually buying rares doesn't happen because of cash flow reasons.

The caveat is that you have to pay market value for anything resale but anything you own you can buy back for the price you got it.

this thread aint that dead, we still hooking each other looking for deals and steals. i need another pair AD NXT. money is money bro cang take ot with tou when u die just like your kicks. live right eat right and youll be good.

this thread aint that dead, we still hooking each other looking for deals and steals. i need another pair AD NXT. money is money bro cang take ot with tou when u die just like your kicks. live right eat right and youll be good.
Compared to previous Kobe threads, it is but I'll conceed that it's not dead.

I think you missed the point of what I meant or I wasn't very clear. I wasn't talking about saving money. I was just saying how would your collect look of you had the chance to rebuy everything starting from scratch. What would you pick up? What would you not have bought?

I think you missed the point of what I meant or I wasn't very clear. I wasn't talking about saving money. I was just saying how would your collect look of you had the chance to rebuy everything starting from scratch. What would you pick up? What would you not have bought?

yea i was cold turkey out of thr sneaker game for about 3-4years just spectating. so i missed on out alot of gems like previous kobes. I don’t collect sneakers though i have a rotation of sneakers i go through. I buy accordingly/ priority on what i really like and if i can get a good deal or steal on latest signature kicks. (got the lebron 15 ashes for $95 brand new) i dont have regrets on my purchases cause i dont usally drop retail unless its something i want right away.

gonna buy 2 more AD NXT and lebron soilders 11s.

Last edited:

I wouldn't buy as many shoes.

I sold all my kobe 9's and 11's in the past year, most of them were DS, so looking back, no way I should've bought them. Kind of picked them up in the moment.

Actually, come to think of it, I've really only worn Kobe's casually probably 5 times maximum. I just don't like how they look with jeans and with shorts I think they are too "sporty" because they are so sleek. I've thought about selling my 8's too, but I just can't do it. The Xmas lights and venice beaches hold special meaning to me lol.

Back
Top Bottom